Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Does anyone else not like familiars?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Lonin" date="2018-08-29 10:51:50" ] It's fun to collect stuff. [/quote]
Lonin wrote on 2018-08-29 10:51:50:
It's fun to collect stuff.
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
I love them; gives me a goal to work toward, since I really don't buy new dragons, and all the ones I have are clothed. So if I didn't have familiars to work toward getting, I would have nothing else to really care about besides the festivals and doing my dailies. Makes me want to earn the funds to buy more friends to stuff in my vault once awakened

Sure, there are a lot of ugly or stupid-looking ones, but I collect them anyway for sake of completion XD I'm not bothering with the KS or Light Sprite, though...
I love them; gives me a goal to work toward, since I really don't buy new dragons, and all the ones I have are clothed. So if I didn't have familiars to work toward getting, I would have nothing else to really care about besides the festivals and doing my dailies. Makes me want to earn the funds to buy more friends to stuff in my vault once awakened

Sure, there are a lot of ugly or stupid-looking ones, but I collect them anyway for sake of completion XD I'm not bothering with the KS or Light Sprite, though...
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
i don't collect familiars to complete my bestiary but i do like to match the familiars to the dragon based on their aesthetic
i don't collect familiars to complete my bestiary but i do like to match the familiars to the dragon based on their aesthetic
queen_katoe.gif
I just like giving my dragons pets. It's cute in my opinion and has good lore potential.
I just like giving my dragons pets. It's cute in my opinion and has good lore potential.
BigShotModelS3.png
YEAAAAAHHHHH I don't care at all about familiars like. at all. some of them I was like "well, I have nothng else to spend money on, might as well buy a fire sprite!" but literally they could disappear into a volcano and I couldn't care I haven't bonded in years my crops are dying

other than logas which i collect
YEAAAAAHHHHH I don't care at all about familiars like. at all. some of them I was like "well, I have nothng else to spend money on, might as well buy a fire sprite!" but literally they could disappear into a volcano and I couldn't care I haven't bonded in years my crops are dying

other than logas which i collect
1 2 3 4 5 6