Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Does anyone else not like familiars?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I don't go out of my way but it's something else to do/work towards.
I don't go out of my way but it's something else to do/work towards.
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
Just the whole "collect them all" part.
Just the whole "collect them all" part.
I love 'em. They're one of my favorite FR activities.

On the other hand, I don't spend crazy money on them, the way I do with genes.
I love 'em. They're one of my favorite FR activities.

On the other hand, I don't spend crazy money on them, the way I do with genes.
[quote name="Kavryn" date="2018-08-29 10:52:13" ] Gotta catch 'em all ;D [/quote]
Kavryn wrote on 2018-08-29 10:52:13:
Gotta catch 'em all ;D
I just like to collect and most of them are animals of some sort, so that sparks my interest even more. Besides the chests they give me are my main income of gems, as I don't like to use real money on stuff like this.

But I guess that's how people are different. In other games I like to get companions/pets and mounts as well, they are often a big motivation factor for me to work towards and have, and use. While stuff like apparel, clothes and armor doesn't say me much, and doesn't interest me much here in Flight either.

@Ratiasu @SeiyreSlash
I just click through all my dragons and then use the "click backwards" on my mouse to go back through it all and just scroll down a bit to hit the heart. I don't even need to move the mouse ^^ That's the fasted way with the smallest work, I think.

I don't go through the horde either, I save them to switch when I have awakened a familiar, who then goes to the vault to be saved and show it's place in the bestiary :p
I often go hunting for more since I fear I'm running low on ones to switch with, and only have a few that I think fits so well with the dragon, that they stay after having been awakened.
I just like to collect and most of them are animals of some sort, so that sparks my interest even more. Besides the chests they give me are my main income of gems, as I don't like to use real money on stuff like this.

But I guess that's how people are different. In other games I like to get companions/pets and mounts as well, they are often a big motivation factor for me to work towards and have, and use. While stuff like apparel, clothes and armor doesn't say me much, and doesn't interest me much here in Flight either.

@Ratiasu @SeiyreSlash
I just click through all my dragons and then use the "click backwards" on my mouse to go back through it all and just scroll down a bit to hit the heart. I don't even need to move the mouse ^^ That's the fasted way with the smallest work, I think.

I don't go through the horde either, I save them to switch when I have awakened a familiar, who then goes to the vault to be saved and show it's place in the bestiary :p
I often go hunting for more since I fear I'm running low on ones to switch with, and only have a few that I think fits so well with the dragon, that they stay after having been awakened.
zapdosbuttoncopy.png
ZapdosZulu Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsiver rpg.
I like giving my fandragons a familiar that look like the character's companion if they have one, or just a thematically matching familiar if they don't. It makes the reference more complete.
I like giving my fandragons a familiar that look like the character's companion if they have one, or just a thematically matching familiar if they don't. It makes the reference more complete.
tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito3_640.png
,,,they're cute and i'm a major hoarder
,,,they're cute and i'm a major hoarder
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
[quote name="Erase" date="2018-08-29 10:50:52" ] I mean, they're nice for making money off of, but I guess I never saw much point to them. Just curious, as a lot of people like the Light Sprite, yet the Sunchaser Jewelry is considerably cheaper and I personally see more appeal to it. If you are a fan I'm curious as to why as well. [/quote] The appeal in the light sprite lies in it being the first Festival familiar [i]ever[/i], thus it‘s v e r y desirable for familiar collectors, and there‘s a lot. I personally? Don‘t collect them, don‘t bond a lot (my progen ancano has always had the same familiar and it‘s still not awakened. You get what I mean by „not a lot“ xD), but I like matching them to dragons and am always happy to get one in Coli. Just the boss familiars I kinda like to collect (got both spirits and the molten wartoad so far, all coli‘d myself, hue) because they‘re rare and nice to have around. I also love other „specialties“ like [item=ultimate buttersnake], I deeply regret not getting all festival familiars from past fests I attended tho.
Erase wrote on 2018-08-29 10:50:52:
I mean, they're nice for making money off of, but I guess I never saw much point to them. Just curious, as a lot of people like the Light Sprite, yet the Sunchaser Jewelry is considerably cheaper and I personally see more appeal to it. If you are a fan I'm curious as to why as well.
The appeal in the light sprite lies in it being the first Festival familiar ever, thus it‘s v e r y desirable for familiar collectors, and there‘s a lot.

I personally? Don‘t collect them, don‘t bond a lot (my progen ancano has always had the same familiar and it‘s still not awakened. You get what I mean by „not a lot“ xD), but I like matching them to dragons and am always happy to get one in Coli. Just the boss familiars I kinda like to collect (got both spirits and the molten wartoad so far, all coli‘d myself, hue) because they‘re rare and nice to have around. I also love other „specialties“ like Ultimate Buttersnake , I deeply regret not getting all festival familiars from past fests I attended tho.
pssst... dragons for sale here
I don't really care... then again, why am I going for a Light Sprite right now? *Sweats*
I don't really care... then again, why am I going for a Light Sprite right now? *Sweats*
an5nAto.png
[quote name="Lonin" date="2018-08-29 10:51:50" ] It's fun to collect stuff. [/quote]
Lonin wrote on 2018-08-29 10:51:50:
It's fun to collect stuff.
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
1 2 3 4 5 6