Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I haven't played in so long, worried....
I'm worried that I'm going to accidentally sell something valuable for next to nothing. I don't even know where I stand in this game anymore, haha. Is my stuff good? What should I aim to do next?

My profile says I was breeding triples, but I don't know if that was a worthy endeavour or not...
I'm worried that I'm going to accidentally sell something valuable for next to nothing. I don't even know where I stand in this game anymore, haha. Is my stuff good? What should I aim to do next?

My profile says I was breeding triples, but I don't know if that was a worthy endeavour or not...
inxhs5e.gif
@Hatosaurus if you're in doubt, i definitely recommend asking for price-checking help in the Help Center! be very specific about what items and/or dragons you may be interested in selling, that way users can give you the most accurate information. c:

on another note, triples aren't as in-demand now i think, they had time to be pretty overbred and now more people tend to look for doubles or nice XYZs for variety.
@Hatosaurus if you're in doubt, i definitely recommend asking for price-checking help in the Help Center! be very specific about what items and/or dragons you may be interested in selling, that way users can give you the most accurate information. c:

on another note, triples aren't as in-demand now i think, they had time to be pretty overbred and now more people tend to look for doubles or nice XYZs for variety.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Thank you! Maybe I will have to pick out some new colour combos that I like. :)
Thank you! Maybe I will have to pick out some new colour combos that I like. :)
inxhs5e.gif
Here's updated swipp/baldwin and bestiary spreadsheets:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1572983#post_1572983
Here's updated swipp/baldwin and bestiary spreadsheets:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1572983#post_1572983
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
Oh my gosh I can have a vista now.... that's new! Hooray my Flamecaller waifu
Oh my gosh I can have a vista now.... that's new! Hooray my Flamecaller waifu
inxhs5e.gif
@hatosaurus
welcome back! I also recommend checking the auction house for prices (it may look a lot different for you, it’s now much easier to navigate!)
If you have any festival items from 2013-2014, some of those are worth quite a lot, so it never hurts to check ^^
@hatosaurus
welcome back! I also recommend checking the auction house for prices (it may look a lot different for you, it’s now much easier to navigate!)
If you have any festival items from 2013-2014, some of those are worth quite a lot, so it never hurts to check ^^
4ZwFOyz.png
@Hatosaurus Welcome back!

Mostly, just have fun! What did you enjoy doing before? See if you still like doing that. Play in the scrying workshop with all the genes. Explore!

Here's the new color wheel if you don't have it.

If you're not sure of the value of something, check AH and see what it's listed for. The new AH search makes it easy to put in a range of values for dragons so you can see what similar ones are going for. :)
@Hatosaurus Welcome back!

Mostly, just have fun! What did you enjoy doing before? See if you still like doing that. Play in the scrying workshop with all the genes. Explore!

Here's the new color wheel if you don't have it.

If you're not sure of the value of something, check AH and see what it's listed for. The new AH search makes it easy to put in a range of values for dragons so you can see what similar ones are going for. :)
lGriifT.png
@Hatosaurus

Here's a Chronological update Reference for everything that's been added and changed since you were last active.

Also if you have any extra Year 1 Festival items, 6-digit ID dragons, or Eliminates, you can expect to sell them for a pretty penny.

there's also the Gen 1 Hoarders Associationand it's pinglist if you're interested in getting involved with buying or selling Gen 1s
@Hatosaurus

Here's a Chronological update Reference for everything that's been added and changed since you were last active.

Also if you have any extra Year 1 Festival items, 6-digit ID dragons, or Eliminates, you can expect to sell them for a pretty penny.

there's also the Gen 1 Hoarders Associationand it's pinglist if you're interested in getting involved with buying or selling Gen 1s
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Rally is also going way up in price recently, if you have any spares of those!
Rally is also going way up in price recently, if you have any spares of those!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus