Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Use Gems to Expand Lair
I was thinking if we could have the option to expand our lairs with Gems and Treasure? Don't get me wrong I love the games we can play for treasure, but I don't like how it can take me days to get the gold I need to expand. Maybe increase the amount of Gems by one for each expansion? That way us players that check in every day but don't necessarily have the time to play the games to the 75K limit can either have the option of using the Gems we get daily, or wait till we have the treasure to expland?
I was thinking if we could have the option to expand our lairs with Gems and Treasure? Don't get me wrong I love the games we can play for treasure, but I don't like how it can take me days to get the gold I need to expand. Maybe increase the amount of Gems by one for each expansion? That way us players that check in every day but don't necessarily have the time to play the games to the 75K limit can either have the option of using the Gems we get daily, or wait till we have the treasure to expland?
I seriously doubt that if getting treasure is the problem, waiting to passively get the needed amount in gems would solve anything (especially considering treasure is also awarded passively, so it is already possible to wait until expansions are available 'for free') :/
I seriously doubt that if getting treasure is the problem, waiting to passively get the needed amount in gems would solve anything (especially considering treasure is also awarded passively, so it is already possible to wait until expansions are available 'for free') :/
JQQ3Fjt.png
No support, as this would force a treasure to gem ratio instead of it being user-made.

If you need treasure for your gems, you can trade for them in the forums.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz
No support, as this would force a treasure to gem ratio instead of it being user-made.

If you need treasure for your gems, you can trade for them in the forums.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz

No support. Lair expansions are a very important treasure sink. If there were other options to pay for them, it would lessen the effectiveness of the sink.
No support. Lair expansions are a very important treasure sink. If there were other options to pay for them, it would lessen the effectiveness of the sink.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Always suppportttttt.

Given that different tiers of lair spaces are different prices, it probably wouldn't cause a set gem to treasure ratio.

I always support having some lairspaces available for treasure, and some for gems, rather than all available for either.
Always suppportttttt.

Given that different tiers of lair spaces are different prices, it probably wouldn't cause a set gem to treasure ratio.

I always support having some lairspaces available for treasure, and some for gems, rather than all available for either.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
No support.

As Zenzic said, lair expansions are an important treasure sink. While I do think that the prices get a little ridiculous at Ancient Lair status, the sinks are important to the economy.

On top of that, I'd really rather not have a large part of the game management be linked to the Premium Currency.
No support.

As Zenzic said, lair expansions are an important treasure sink. While I do think that the prices get a little ridiculous at Ancient Lair status, the sinks are important to the economy.

On top of that, I'd really rather not have a large part of the game management be linked to the Premium Currency.
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png