Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What was your first familiar?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I want to know what everyone's first ever familiar was. Mine was a Bamboo Phytocat. What was yours?
I want to know what everyone's first ever familiar was. Mine was a Bamboo Phytocat. What was yours?
Leafy Moth
Leafy Moth
FfsFHyt.png
octoflyer! it was my favorite design at the time, and i bought one on the ah for my progen. :^)
octoflyer! it was my favorite design at the time, and i bought one on the ah for my progen. :^)
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
[quote name="ViperaUnion" date="2018-03-13 13:39:47" ] Leafy Moth [/quote] Mine too!
ViperaUnion wrote on 2018-03-13 13:39:47:
Leafy Moth
Mine too!
3YVdS.gifnVsDK.giftkcez.gifbja3g.gifIzYqF.gif
Chromefeather Lookout

I bought it from Marketplace bc newb
Chromefeather Lookout

I bought it from Marketplace bc newb
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
I kinda have 2 first ones. My friend who introduced me to FR gave me 4 familiars as a gift when I started, so one could say that my first familiar is a Wildwood Owl. However, I believe the first one I got on my own was a lucky Chimera while gathering.

So TL;DR: Wildwood Owl as a gift, Chimera on my own
I kinda have 2 first ones. My friend who introduced me to FR gave me 4 familiars as a gift when I started, so one could say that my first familiar is a Wildwood Owl. However, I believe the first one I got on my own was a lucky Chimera while gathering.

So TL;DR: Wildwood Owl as a gift, Chimera on my own
Y02PS6v.png
[item=silver ferret] off the AH for 3000t
Silver Ferret off the AH for 3000t
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I think my first familiar was either a [item=Blooming Strangler] from the Coli or a [item=Ruffletail Tadhop] from Pinkerton. Can't remember which was first
I think my first familiar was either a Blooming Strangler from the Coli or a Ruffletail Tadhop from Pinkerton. Can't remember which was first
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
[item=Bramble Guardian] Equipped it to my Progen & it's been there ever since. I was so stoked when it dropped. o3o
Bramble Guardian

Equipped it to my Progen & it's been there ever since. I was so stoked when it dropped. o3o
aDERPtables
this wonderful good boy [item=brightwing dwarf hainu] also my first item from Pinkerton it's still on my custom progen
this wonderful good boy Brightwing Dwarf Hainu
also my first item from Pinkerton

it's still on my custom progen
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,