Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What was your first familiar?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[item=petalwing peryton] Bought it for my first purchased dragon, Tanzanite, and kept it on there since. I gave her a fam before either of my progens!
Petalwing Peryton
Bought it for my first purchased dragon, Tanzanite, and kept it on there since. I gave her a fam before either of my progens!
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
[item=aer phantom] it was gifted to me, and i bought my first dragon based off of it to match. i still have her [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=257609&tab=dragon&did=25573572] in my lair actually <3
Aer Phantom
it was gifted to me, and i bought my first dragon based off of it to match. i still have her in my lair actually <3
Dragon Sales!..............FR Tumblr!
tumblr_inline_pawhtrOQpb1rue9g6_100.gif
i dont remember, probably a [item=glowing pocket mouse] or it's counterpart [item=ember mouse]. probably wrong tho.
i dont remember, probably a Glowing Pocket Mouse or it's counterpart Ember Mouse . probably wrong tho.
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
[item=longneck Hunter] First familiar from a chest
Longneck Hunter First familiar from a chest
BILLIONS OF BLUE BLISTERING BARNACLES

K20cO1K.png
NEW: Pride Birdies!
[item=Ancient Fungus] I ended up hoardselling it because I didn't know what familiars were for!
Ancient Fungus

I ended up hoardselling it because I didn't know what familiars were for!
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
[item=Leafy Moth]. When I joined it was just....sitting....in my hoard. Shortly after I obtained a [item=Glowing Pocket Mouse].
Leafy Moth . When I joined it was just....sitting....in my hoard. Shortly after I obtained a Glowing Pocket Mouse .
Death's-head stag
Death's-head stag
1586705.png2133444.png2075872.png1997799.png2128387.png
This guy! [item=janustrap]
This guy!
Janustrap
arcane_small.pnglight_small.pngarcane_small.png
[center][item=Baku] Dropped from Pinkerton[/center]
Baku

Dropped from Pinkerton
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
[item= Glowing Pocket Mouse] from gathering. I actually hoardsold the very first one I got because I didn't know what the AH or familiar bonding was, but I got another one a day or two later from the same thing.
Glowing Pocket Mouse from gathering.

I actually hoardsold the very first one I got because I didn't know what the AH or familiar bonding was, but I got another one a day or two later from the same thing.
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9