Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What was your first familiar?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Dumb purple lump

Shalebuck
Dumb purple lump

Shalebuck
[item=fallout streak]
Fallout Streak
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
I'm 90% sure it was a [item=Death's-Head Stag] which was gifted to me. That same Death's-Head Stag is still on Vanekix to this day!
I'm 90% sure it was a Death's-Head Stag which was gifted to me. That same Death's-Head Stag is still on Vanekix to this day!
KTRqLr.gif dHC8aP1.png
CioCFC3.png
or7Yz8j.png
jA5A7gu.png
bYt72YT.png
2VtxnMX.png
PpMY10h.png
mlHpBMC.png
KTRLDg.png
Sprangyroo. [item = sprangyroo] Just wait for someone to come along saying "Mine was a sprite!"
Sprangyroo.
Sprangyroo

Just wait for someone to come along saying "Mine was a sprite!"
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
i think it was a [item=citrine cave jewel]. edit: yep went back in my messages and this guy was a part of my very first pm- a welcome present!
i think it was a Citrine Cave Jewel .

edit: yep went back in my messages and this guy was a part of my very first pm- a welcome present!

Zoo | 24 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png
[item=basilisk] It was also the first I awakened. I don't have it on any of my dergs anymore though.
Basilisk
It was also the first I awakened. I don't have it on any of my dergs anymore though.
wq9PoXA.png
I'm pretty sure it was this. [item=Gold-Throated Sparrow] Pinkerton gave it to me.
I'm pretty sure it was this.

Gold-Throated Sparrow

Pinkerton gave it to me.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
[item=scythe kamaitachi] I thought it was really rare so i made a forum post about it. (i was still a newbie back then, clearly :P) Turns out it was not really rare, people were nice about telling me though, and that was how i came to realize just how good of a community this place has. So in a way it still turned out good. I deleted the post not long after my epiphany though. Good call, newbie me...good call.
Scythe Kamaitachi
I thought it was really rare so i made a forum post about it. (i was still a newbie back then, clearly :P) Turns out it was not really rare, people were nice about telling me though, and that was how i came to realize just how good of a community this place has. So in a way it still turned out good.
I deleted the post not long after my epiphany though. Good call, newbie me...good call.
[item=common podid] was my first familiar c; someone gifted him to me :D
Common Podid was my first familiar c; someone gifted him to me :D
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
I had a friend who was playing FR for a few months before she convinced me to play, and when I signed up she sent me a little care package that included some stuff to open, and familiars. If I recall correctly it was mostly Blooming Grove fams. The first familiar I ever awakened was from that care package, it was this: [item=terra tortoise] The tooltip is actually pretty funny considering my username.
I had a friend who was playing FR for a few months before she convinced me to play, and when I signed up she sent me a little care package that included some stuff to open, and familiars. If I recall correctly it was mostly Blooming Grove fams. The first familiar I ever awakened was from that care package, it was this:

Terra Tortoise

The tooltip is actually pretty funny considering my username.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9