Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gems
So... my gems are gone? I just lost about 30 of them. I didnt buy anything, I just logged in and there's only 5 of them now :v im pretty sure I had about 35-40 or so.. it's not a big problem or anything, just.. yeah.
So... my gems are gone? I just lost about 30 of them. I didnt buy anything, I just logged in and there's only 5 of them now :v im pretty sure I had about 35-40 or so.. it's not a big problem or anything, just.. yeah.
@oyamineqo check your sent PMs, and your auction house and trade history for any suspicious activity.

Regardless of what you find, you should probably change your password since gems don't just spontaneously vanish.
@oyamineqo check your sent PMs, and your auction house and trade history for any suspicious activity.

Regardless of what you find, you should probably change your password since gems don't just spontaneously vanish.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
I didnt find anything out of ordinary but you're right, I probably should.. well, thanks for your help ! :3
I didnt find anything out of ordinary but you're right, I probably should.. well, thanks for your help ! :3