Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Prismatic Token
How do I get prismatic tokens?
How do I get prismatic tokens?
@naturerabbit In the festive favors, you can buy Joxar's box for 80,000 treasure. Once you get to level 16 you can brew one as well ^_^
@naturerabbit In the festive favors, you can buy Joxar's box for 80,000 treasure. Once you get to level 16 you can brew one as well ^_^
BhWDcLm.png
@Frye alright ty! What do you think I could get the most for from there? (treasure or gems wise)
@Frye alright ty! What do you think I could get the most for from there? (treasure or gems wise)
@naturerabbit The chest can only be bought with treasure
@naturerabbit The chest can only be bought with treasure
BhWDcLm.png
@moondragon808 if you have a question, it's best to make a new thread so you're more likely to get an answer. Though your question has already been answered in this thread, you can also buy them in the AH [quote name="Frye" date="2017-08-28 14:33:11" ] @ naturerabbit In the festive favors, you can buy Joxar's box for 80,000 treasure. Once you get to level 16 you can brew one as well ^_^ [/quote]
@moondragon808 if you have a question, it's best to make a new thread so you're more likely to get an answer.

Though your question has already been answered in this thread, you can also buy them in the AH
Frye wrote on 2017-08-28 14:33:11:
@ naturerabbit In the festive favors, you can buy Joxar's box for 80,000 treasure. Once you get to level 16 you can brew one as well ^_^
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@naturerabbit
@moondragon808

i think everything in Joxar's spare inventory is all worth 1 prismatic token
@naturerabbit
@moondragon808

i think everything in Joxar's spare inventory is all worth 1 prismatic token
w8o0xW1.png