Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | updates
I have a message in several of my dragons bio 's that I need to update my account to enable 3rd party hosting. Is this a scam and if not how do I do that? It does give a web page address but I'm unsure about visiting it. All help welcomed
I have a message in several of my dragons bio 's that I need to update my account to enable 3rd party hosting. Is this a scam and if not how do I do that? It does give a web page address but I'm unsure about visiting it. All help welcomed
earth_ani.gif
ice_ani.gif
tumblr_ohc4cj3Wqj1u3wsjco8_r1_100.png
@tanaia if you use photobucket, they recently updated to where you have to pay for a membership in order to use the images uploaded to their site.
Judging from the bio layout, those images were hosted on photobucket, and as such disappeared once they made the update.
It's not a scam, just a huge pain in the but and completely unnecessary when there are other free hosting sites like imgur that don't charge a thing.
@tanaia if you use photobucket, they recently updated to where you have to pay for a membership in order to use the images uploaded to their site.
Judging from the bio layout, those images were hosted on photobucket, and as such disappeared once they made the update.
It's not a scam, just a huge pain in the but and completely unnecessary when there are other free hosting sites like imgur that don't charge a thing.
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon
Ah they are doing that now? Thanks that I found this thread and it's time for me to move all my old pictures off photobucket onto something else and leave PB for good. Thank you for the information!
@Shinyumbreon
Ah they are doing that now? Thanks that I found this thread and it's time for me to move all my old pictures off photobucket onto something else and leave PB for good. Thank you for the information!
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Shinyumbreon, @hat17
I was lucky, miirshroom created a tumbler pg and put all the bonsai trees she created there...probably a big hassle for her but vary happy she did :)
@Shinyumbreon, @hat17
I was lucky, miirshroom created a tumbler pg and put all the bonsai trees she created there...probably a big hassle for her but vary happy she did :)
earth_ani.gif
ice_ani.gif
tumblr_ohc4cj3Wqj1u3wsjco8_r1_100.png