Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gathering Festival Currency Error
I enjoy counting my Festival Currency drops.... but there's something amiss. Digging in Light a few minutes ago, I counted 21 Immaculate Tablets.... but when I went to my hoard, there's only 16.

I couldn't see a thread about this so I don't know if it's a known bug, but it's a little disheartening when the Brightshine Festival stuff is so freaking good this year!

Thanks
I enjoy counting my Festival Currency drops.... but there's something amiss. Digging in Light a few minutes ago, I counted 21 Immaculate Tablets.... but when I went to my hoard, there's only 16.

I couldn't see a thread about this so I don't know if it's a known bug, but it's a little disheartening when the Brightshine Festival stuff is so freaking good this year!

Thanks
Have you tried clearing your cache? @aprilshowers
Have you tried clearing your cache? @aprilshowers
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon

I waited until today to reply as I didn't have any more gathering turns to test a cleared cache with. I did half my gathering turns without clearing the cache and today I got the exact number counted.

Did the other half of my gathering without clearing the cache and still got the same number I counted.... so I don't know if it was an error that got fixed, or a fluke, but it seems to have fixed itself either way. :p
@Shinyumbreon

I waited until today to reply as I didn't have any more gathering turns to test a cleared cache with. I did half my gathering turns without clearing the cache and today I got the exact number counted.

Did the other half of my gathering without clearing the cache and still got the same number I counted.... so I don't know if it was an error that got fixed, or a fluke, but it seems to have fixed itself either way. :p
It did the same thing to me, I know I got over 20 something as well as crafted some, but only have 16 when I went to spend them..
It did the same thing to me, I know I got over 20 something as well as crafted some, but only have 16 when I went to spend them..