Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who else ADORES the new Plague goblin?
1 2 3
[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/20177.png[/img] It's so cute!! I'm in Light, but I LOVE this new familiar. I like the skull headdress, and it's pose is so fierce! And I think the bone-esque tail was a good design choice. I think now, with the addition of the Enduring Goblin, my preference list of the goblin familiars goes like: [LIST=1] [*] Sparkling Goblin [*] Shining Goblin [*] [b]Enduring Goblin[/b] [*] Blazing Goblin [*] Enchanting Goblin (I still love the Enchanting Gobling though!!) [/LIST] So what about the rest of you?
20177.png

It's so cute!! I'm in Light, but I LOVE this new familiar. I like the skull headdress, and it's pose is so fierce! And I think the bone-esque tail was a good design choice.

I think now, with the addition of the Enduring Goblin, my preference list of the goblin familiars goes like:
  1. Sparkling Goblin
  2. Shining Goblin
  3. Enduring Goblin
  4. Blazing Goblin
  5. Enchanting Goblin (I still love the Enchanting Gobling though!!)

So what about the rest of you?
21j0l8x.jpg
@Nachtara

I love him too! My favorites are actually your top 3 at the moment xD
@Nachtara

I love him too! My favorites are actually your top 3 at the moment xD
Lewyn_updated2.gif
@Tangle

Really? What a coincidence! I just adore the Sparkling Goblin tbh... it has such an animated pose and lively expression! I can't get enough of it's cute face *u*
@Tangle

Really? What a coincidence! I just adore the Sparkling Goblin tbh... it has such an animated pose and lively expression! I can't get enough of it's cute face *u*
21j0l8x.jpg
I really love him too! The skull head and the fluffy mane makes him adorable :'D It's right in my aesthetic!
I really love him too! The skull head and the fluffy mane makes him adorable :'D It's right in my aesthetic!
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
I like him a lot and I don't usually like plague stuff.
I like him a lot and I don't usually like plague stuff.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
Oh my goodness, he's adorable! First RoR item that I went for. That fierce little pose, it looks like he's about to charge!
Oh my goodness, he's adorable! First RoR item that I went for. That fierce little pose, it looks like he's about to charge!
I love it!!! My favourite goblin! Though I love blazing goblin too

I love the skull head, fluffy mane, tail bones, chunky legs and big claws and ahhhhhh... I love it
I love it!!! My favourite goblin! Though I love blazing goblin too

I love the skull head, fluffy mane, tail bones, chunky legs and big claws and ahhhhhh... I love it
xoTBwi7.png
I like him! My favorite is probably still the Enchanting Goblin, though.
I like him! My favorite is probably still the Enchanting Goblin, though.
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
I think this is my favorite Goblin, definitely going to get multiple just to hoard
I think this is my favorite Goblin, definitely going to get multiple just to hoard
He's for sure my favourite goblin so far! I love his little growly face and big ol claws
He's for sure my favourite goblin so far! I love his little growly face and big ol claws
tumblr_static_borrzsxt3s0gkc4w80c8ok4k0.pngtumblr_of3qldbjBv1rxsxifo1_r6_100.png
1 2 3