Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who else ADORES the new Plague goblin?
1 2 3
I love it! He looks fierce and menacing, a fighter straight out of the wasteland :D
Deffinetly not a little cuddly teddy bear!

I love the teddy bear-goblins too though but this variation is awesome :D
I love it! He looks fierce and menacing, a fighter straight out of the wasteland :D
Deffinetly not a little cuddly teddy bear!

I love the teddy bear-goblins too though but this variation is awesome :D
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Hes probably my second favorite goblin so far second only to lights goblin!
NXwxhXo.png
NXwxhXo.png
I love the plague goblin (actually all the plague things... awesome festival this year!) It just seems really unique and cool! [quote name="Nachtara" date=2016-10-23 07:16:49] [LIST=1] [*] Sparkling Goblin [*] Shining Goblin [*] [b]Enduring Goblin[/b] [*] Blazing Goblin [*] Enchanting Goblin (I still love the Enchanting Gobling though!!) [/LIST] [/quote] This list just made me notice all the adjectives of the goblins are so different in contrast with the enduring. There's SPARKLING and SHINING and BLAZING and ENCHANTING and then we have the lovely, different ENDURING. (I like all the goblins, though, names and all!)
I love the plague goblin (actually all the plague things... awesome festival this year!) It just seems really unique and cool!
Nachtara wrote on 2016-10-23:
  1. Sparkling Goblin
  2. Shining Goblin
  3. Enduring Goblin
  4. Blazing Goblin
  5. Enchanting Goblin (I still love the Enchanting Gobling though!!)

This list just made me notice all the adjectives of the goblins are so different in contrast with the enduring. There's SPARKLING and SHINING and BLAZING and ENCHANTING and then we have the lovely, different ENDURING.
(I like all the goblins, though, names and all!)
It's my favourite too! I especially like the tail.
It's my favourite too! I especially like the tail.
dR1OCbi.png
I love it- I didn't think I would, I don't normally go for Plague things, but this goblin's pose and name are amazing! The Enduring Goblin just looks ready to fight you, which is something I like. I think the Sparkling Goblin is still my favorite, but the Enduring Goblin is a pretty close second :)
I love it- I didn't think I would, I don't normally go for Plague things, but this goblin's pose and name are amazing! The Enduring Goblin just looks ready to fight you, which is something I like. I think the Sparkling Goblin is still my favorite, but the Enduring Goblin is a pretty close second :)
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
BIG
MEATY
CLAWS
BIG
MEATY
CLAWS
tumblr_n0t9nrrLuP1szl458o1_400.gif
Reminds me of Cubone!
Reminds me of Cubone!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
Same as Halbri here, the plague one comes a close second to light for me, it's really awesome :o
Same as Halbri here, the plague one comes a close second to light for me, it's really awesome :o
IMG-7121.png

They/Them || || Digital Artist
FR+8/GMT
I love it! I'm not really feeling this RoR but i had to buy the goblin immediately!
I love it! I'm not really feeling this RoR but i had to buy the goblin immediately!
PDatEEs.png
1 2 3