Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction House Glitch
1 2
Latest version of Firefox on Windows 7.
After clearing my cache a couple times after logging in, I found that after searching for an item in specialty, clicking any of the four buttons at the top (ascending, descending, expiration, price.) deletes all items from the list, only to be fixed by searching again or refreshing the page.
Latest version of Firefox on Windows 7.
After clearing my cache a couple times after logging in, I found that after searching for an item in specialty, clicking any of the four buttons at the top (ascending, descending, expiration, price.) deletes all items from the list, only to be fixed by searching again or refreshing the page.
^Same. Except I can't use the buttons at all even after I hard refresh.

Internet Explorer, Windows 10
^Same. Except I can't use the buttons at all even after I hard refresh.

Internet Explorer, Windows 10
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
I also can't click the arrows or page numbers at the bottom of a screen - the same thing happens.

(Figured it'd be worth adding. Now to sit patiently until it gets fixed!)

Chrome version "50.0.2661.102 m", Windows 7.
I also can't click the arrows or page numbers at the bottom of a screen - the same thing happens.

(Figured it'd be worth adding. Now to sit patiently until it gets fixed!)

Chrome version "50.0.2661.102 m", Windows 7.
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
Same issue here, looking to sort forum vistas by price, and it makes them all disappear. nothing fixes it. In Firefox.
Same issue here, looking to sort forum vistas by price, and it makes them all disappear. nothing fixes it. In Firefox.
Konqueror, Archlinux. Using any of the sorting buttons (or the paging buttons at the bottom) clears the selection for "Forum Vistas only" and seems to reload the AH Specialty tab from scratch.
Konqueror, Archlinux. Using any of the sorting buttons (or the paging buttons at the bottom) clears the selection for "Forum Vistas only" and seems to reload the AH Specialty tab from scratch.
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png
Happens to me too, latest version of Firefox, Windows 10.

Clicking on any of the buttons in AH will delete all items. Introducing names or prices doesn't seem to trigger the glitch though.
Happens to me too, latest version of Firefox, Windows 10.

Clicking on any of the buttons in AH will delete all items. Introducing names or prices doesn't seem to trigger the glitch though.
same bug, latest Chrome on Windows 10. I can search for item name, but can't browse pages or sort. Sorting without searching for item name first displays the "other" tab of AH.
same bug, latest Chrome on Windows 10. I can search for item name, but can't browse pages or sort. Sorting without searching for item name first displays the "other" tab of AH.
uPXdQfI.png
I am also getting this. Chrome on Windows 10. If I search an item it comes up, but if I click to sort it or go to a different page, it clears the search. I have tried a hard refresh and cleared my cache.
I am also getting this. Chrome on Windows 10. If I search an item it comes up, but if I click to sort it or go to a different page, it clears the search. I have tried a hard refresh and cleared my cache.
Same issue, Safari on iOS 8. Typing in a vista search prompt will bring up a page of results, but clicking any of the buttons to sort them and/or clicking to go to the next page erases them.
Same issue, Safari on iOS 8. Typing in a vista search prompt will bring up a page of results, but clicking any of the buttons to sort them and/or clicking to go to the next page erases them.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Same problem here, google chrome ~ Tried to sort scatter scrolls by price and it all disappears and I can't go to page 2 ++
Same problem here, google chrome ~ Tried to sort scatter scrolls by price and it all disappears and I can't go to page 2 ++
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
1 2