Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug with breath in Colisuem Arena
When I'm fighting in the Arena I've noticed I sporadically lose the breath from my eliminate even when I kill the creature with it.
It seems to happen only when I have 100+ breath and it looks like the breath is being restored, but when the next battle loads, the last dragon to kill with the eliminate is down to 85 breath. It doesn't seem to matter what the breath should be, it goes down to 85. For example, all 3 three of my dragons had 108 breath, the last fight was won on an eliminate which should restore that dragon to 108, but when the next battle loaded, she had 85.
When I'm fighting in the Arena I've noticed I sporadically lose the breath from my eliminate even when I kill the creature with it.
It seems to happen only when I have 100+ breath and it looks like the breath is being restored, but when the next battle loads, the last dragon to kill with the eliminate is down to 85 breath. It doesn't seem to matter what the breath should be, it goes down to 85. For example, all 3 three of my dragons had 108 breath, the last fight was won on an eliminate which should restore that dragon to 108, but when the next battle loaded, she had 85.
@mousewalker

There is a known issue with the breath mechanic that causes this problem. It usually only happens to the dragon that ends the round with eliminate, as you noticed.

It will be addressed when they roll out the coli rewrite. For now, all we can do is put up with it.
@mousewalker

There is a known issue with the breath mechanic that causes this problem. It usually only happens to the dragon that ends the round with eliminate, as you noticed.

It will be addressed when they roll out the coli rewrite. For now, all we can do is put up with it.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN That's good to know. I wasn't sure if it was related to the new additions to the arena or not.
@ACWN That's good to know. I wasn't sure if it was related to the new additions to the arena or not.
@mousewalker
If your computer is laggy, enough, you might get to see how it works. For some reason, the breath is refunded before the breath is taken for the attack. So the system is trying to get you over 120 breath, caps it at 120 and afterwards is taking away the 35 cost of Eliminate. Known problem :)
@mousewalker
If your computer is laggy, enough, you might get to see how it works. For some reason, the breath is refunded before the breath is taken for the attack. So the system is trying to get you over 120 breath, caps it at 120 and afterwards is taking away the 35 cost of Eliminate. Known problem :)
rJWIOZM.pngs8WoqhB.pngtDeKDnH.pngrats_badge.png[url][/url]a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngb2880355ddf0aa894dcb44a252fda40339df0df0.png