Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fairgrounds game: Tetris
1 2 3
Suggestion for a new fairgrounds game. I'd love to see a tetris-game in there. Preferrably with the modern "hold" mechanic, as it makes the game a lot more fun if you ask me, but even "vanilla" tetris would be great.
Suggestion for a new fairgrounds game. I'd love to see a tetris-game in there. Preferrably with the modern "hold" mechanic, as it makes the game a lot more fun if you ask me, but even "vanilla" tetris would be great.
@HoodieGal What is a modern hold mechanic?
Tetris is still one of my favorite games to be honest. I'm all in support of this. More games period, honestly, would be great.
Tetris is still one of my favorite games to be honest. I'm all in support of this. More games period, honestly, would be great.
[img][/img]bNYcQR6.gif

Goal: 4.25/10 mil in hoard. 800/2,000 gems.
[quote name="chespin" date=2016-03-01 14:42:59] @HoodieGal What is a modern hold mechanic? [/quote] You have a slot where you can "save" a piece you don't want to use that moment, putting that piece aside and dropping the next piece in the drop order. When you then press the hold key, it swaps the active block for the saved block.
chespin wrote on 2016-03-01:

You have a slot where you can "save" a piece you don't want to use that moment, putting that piece aside and dropping the next piece in the drop order. When you then press the hold key, it swaps the active block for the saved block.
I'd love this to shreds! Tetris is one of my favorite games too, and the hold feature would be so fantastic also!
I'd love this to shreds! Tetris is one of my favorite games too, and the hold feature would be so fantastic also!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Yes! All the support! That game is so darn addicting, it could net me so much money!
Yes! All the support! That game is so darn addicting, it could net me so much money!
jCVhFoZ.gif
:DD support! i love tetris so much. as for the flight theme, it could be light, fire, or shadow
:DD support! i love tetris so much. as for the flight theme, it could be light, fire, or shadow
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
I support it
Tetris is ridiculously addicting

maybe make it nature based somehow? or shadow?
I support it
Tetris is ridiculously addicting

maybe make it nature based somehow? or shadow?
ElFi6Vj.pngGuess you could say I'm on ice.BNEyPcu.png
I vote for ice with the pieces being floating icebergs.
I vote for ice with the pieces being floating icebergs.
@saikiyoluna

I can't argue with that. That's just good
@saikiyoluna

I can't argue with that. That's just good
ElFi6Vj.pngGuess you could say I'm on ice.BNEyPcu.png
1 2 3