Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Treasure?
What are some good ways to earn treasure? I'm new, and only have a little bit of funds, so I'm not really sure how everyone has so much apparel and familiars and stuff...
What are some good ways to earn treasure? I'm new, and only have a little bit of funds, so I'm not really sure how everyone has so much apparel and familiars and stuff...
I'm poor. But I have all the shadows in the world.
@EvilShade Play games in the Fairgrounds. It takes a while, but that's a good way to get some funds. Other options would be to use your gathering turns for things other than just food and sell things out of your hoard.
@EvilShade Play games in the Fairgrounds. It takes a while, but that's a good way to get some funds. Other options would be to use your gathering turns for things other than just food and sell things out of your hoard.
@evilshade Playing artifracture is a good way of making treasure imo - It takes about 1-1.5 hours for me to hit the max 75k payout
Also if you get a coli team together, farming the coliseum could be profitable by leveling and exalting dragons or selling the things you find...
If you are good at restocking, You could try sniping on the AH and selling for profit...
@evilshade Playing artifracture is a good way of making treasure imo - It takes about 1-1.5 hours for me to hit the max 75k payout
Also if you get a coli team together, farming the coliseum could be profitable by leveling and exalting dragons or selling the things you find...
If you are good at restocking, You could try sniping on the AH and selling for profit...
@EvilShade

Coli grinding. Exalt grinding is how most people make money. If you are good at making Accent/Skins, that'll net loads of money as well.
@EvilShade

Coli grinding. Exalt grinding is how most people make money. If you are good at making Accent/Skins, that'll net loads of money as well.
uCR5SCW.png
@EvilShade

Selling art is the best way actually, but if you can't draw, there is other solutions. Fighting in the coliseum and selling loot is also a really good option!

If you like games, you can also spend some time on artifacture and switch shock in the fairgrounds
@EvilShade

Selling art is the best way actually, but if you can't draw, there is other solutions. Fighting in the coliseum and selling loot is also a really good option!

If you like games, you can also spend some time on artifacture and switch shock in the fairgrounds
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
@EvilShade I get most of my treasure/apparel/familiars through chests from bonding for familiars. However, for a newbie, your best bet is the Fairgrounds, I think.
@EvilShade I get most of my treasure/apparel/familiars through chests from bonding for familiars. However, for a newbie, your best bet is the Fairgrounds, I think.
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
@EvilShade I personally make money by transmuting items in Baldwin. If you transmute trinkets and they come out as green sludge, you can sell those for 8000t a piece easy during festival times (like right now).
@EvilShade I personally make money by transmuting items in Baldwin. If you transmute trinkets and they come out as green sludge, you can sell those for 8000t a piece easy during festival times (like right now).
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
@EvilShade
You can use shock switch if you don't have a coli team yet, there's a little trick for that. You can find it here.

Or if you can do digital art and you need some gems, try to sell accents. It'll give you mad gems (if it sells which at the moment I have some trouble with).
@EvilShade
You can use shock switch if you don't have a coli team yet, there's a little trick for that. You can find it here.

Or if you can do digital art and you need some gems, try to sell accents. It'll give you mad gems (if it sells which at the moment I have some trouble with).
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@EvilShade
Exalting is the best way to get funds (that is, levelling dragons bought cheaply from the Auction House to 7-10, then exalting them to your deity), but Fairgrounds is also a pretty good way to get starter funds. If you just play the Training Grounds area in the Coli for a while, you can get pocket change and the occasional good drop there.

Something I didn't see mentioned- Crim is a really good source of funds if you can check in hourly, but you have to be careful what you give her (she'll ask for really valuable things occasionally; just check the AH price of whatever she asks for, if you have it and aren't sure if it's valuable or not).

Protip- if you're in the Coli and get any of these to drop (Ambush, Eliminate, Rally, Berserker, Unhatched [Element] Egg, [Elemental] Might Fragment, any apparel item), sell them on the AH if you aren't going to use them yourself. They go for a lot more than the hoard sell price, since they're pretty rare and mostly pretty useful (a fully equipped Level 25 trainer or level-grinder dragon will usually have gone through three Might Fragments and have equipped two Ambushes, three Berserkers, an Eliminate, a Sap, a Rally, and a fourth move depending on what it's to be used for, so those stones are in high demand).
@EvilShade
Exalting is the best way to get funds (that is, levelling dragons bought cheaply from the Auction House to 7-10, then exalting them to your deity), but Fairgrounds is also a pretty good way to get starter funds. If you just play the Training Grounds area in the Coli for a while, you can get pocket change and the occasional good drop there.

Something I didn't see mentioned- Crim is a really good source of funds if you can check in hourly, but you have to be careful what you give her (she'll ask for really valuable things occasionally; just check the AH price of whatever she asks for, if you have it and aren't sure if it's valuable or not).

Protip- if you're in the Coli and get any of these to drop (Ambush, Eliminate, Rally, Berserker, Unhatched [Element] Egg, [Elemental] Might Fragment, any apparel item), sell them on the AH if you aren't going to use them yourself. They go for a lot more than the hoard sell price, since they're pretty rare and mostly pretty useful (a fully equipped Level 25 trainer or level-grinder dragon will usually have gone through three Might Fragments and have equipped two Ambushes, three Berserkers, an Eliminate, a Sap, a Rally, and a fourth move depending on what it's to be used for, so those stones are in high demand).
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

@EvilShade Moved to the Help Center for you