Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragons Not Being Fed
I have been gone for a week without internet access, I log on to Flight Rising first thing to find that all of my dragons need to be fed ASAP! Will I lose any of my dragons if I don't gather enough items in time or will I have to spend a ton of money on the items my dragons need? Please help me!
I have been gone for a week without internet access, I log on to Flight Rising first thing to find that all of my dragons need to be fed ASAP! Will I lose any of my dragons if I don't gather enough items in time or will I have to spend a ton of money on the items my dragons need? Please help me!
@megscroo333

Dragons will not die of starvation. The only thing that you will lose is your bonus.
@megscroo333

Dragons will not die of starvation. The only thing that you will lose is your bonus.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@megscroo333

Nope, you're good! Starving dragons doesn't make you loose anything. However if you drop below 80%:
  • you loose the chance to get daily bonus (gem + treasure + gathering)
  • dragons starving (below 50%) cannot breed
  • dragons starving below 50%) cannot go into the coli
@megscroo333

Nope, you're good! Starving dragons doesn't make you loose anything. However if you drop below 80%:
  • you loose the chance to get daily bonus (gem + treasure + gathering)
  • dragons starving (below 50%) cannot breed
  • dragons starving below 50%) cannot go into the coli
tumblr_m2gaw8GLsG1qid2nw.gif YjWoQ61.pngtTESfRw.png