Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Removal of Parchment Pieces from Chests
1 2
So now that we all know what those random scrolls of parchment spell out to say, I propose that we remove the possibility to obtain them through chests, digging, etc. I now have a few columns in my hoard that are being occupied by these pieces. Either remove the ability to gather them, or switch them out for new messages. Or are some people still trying to collect them all? Thoughts?
So now that we all know what those random scrolls of parchment spell out to say, I propose that we remove the possibility to obtain them through chests, digging, etc. I now have a few columns in my hoard that are being occupied by these pieces. Either remove the ability to gather them, or switch them out for new messages. Or are some people still trying to collect them all? Thoughts?
I'm trying to collect them all without buying anything cause I'm a cheap plus I like working for things myself.

So no, I don't support removing them completely. Some new members may want to figure out the mystery themselves and get them all.

I do support removing them from Iron and Gilded chest, however, perhaps only keeping them in Rusted. I remember getting a few pieces of parchment when I opened a Gilded Chest and was slightly disappointed.
I'm trying to collect them all without buying anything cause I'm a cheap plus I like working for things myself.

So no, I don't support removing them completely. Some new members may want to figure out the mystery themselves and get them all.

I do support removing them from Iron and Gilded chest, however, perhaps only keeping them in Rusted. I remember getting a few pieces of parchment when I opened a Gilded Chest and was slightly disappointed.
The sell for 500 treasure each, thats better than some of the extra stuff in chests. No support.
The sell for 500 treasure each, thats better than some of the extra stuff in chests. No support.
[quote name="Dew" date=2015-05-13 21:03:25]I don't support removing them completely. Some new members may want to figure out the mystery themselves and get them all. I do support removing them from Iron and Gilded chest, however, perhaps only keeping them in Rusted. I remember getting a few pieces of parchment when I opened a Gilded Chest and was slightly disappointed. [/quote]
Dew wrote on 2015-05-13:
I don't support removing them completely. Some new members may want to figure out the mystery themselves and get them all.

bHeX9bv.png
I'm still trying to collect them, is there more than one set? I ask because the "Moldy Fading Parchment" and the "Tarnished Runic Scripture" both say 7 of 7.
I'm still trying to collect them, is there more than one set? I ask because the "Moldy Fading Parchment" and the "Tarnished Runic Scripture" both say 7 of 7.
[quote name="AndrouMcEth" date=2015-05-14 10:28:14] I'm still trying to collect them, is there more than one set? I ask because the "Moldy Fading Parchment" and the "Tarnished Runic Scripture" both say 7 of 7. [/quote] there are several sets, not sure exactly how many. Neutral leaning towards support on the suggestion, it is a bummer to open a gilded chest filled with nothing but these, but I'm collecting them anyway.
AndrouMcEth wrote on 2015-05-14:

there are several sets, not sure exactly how many.

Neutral leaning towards support on the suggestion, it is a bummer to open a gilded chest filled with nothing but these, but I'm collecting them anyway.
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
No support.
No support.
nkw.png
Support. They're useless now, and a fair amount of newer players I've talked to about it thought it was a current plot.
Support. They're useless now, and a fair amount of newer players I've talked to about it thought it was a current plot.
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

PLEASE. Every time I get a gilded chest, 1-2 of the 3 items are those scraps. I used to get such nice things from them before the scraps were released.
PLEASE. Every time I get a gilded chest, 1-2 of the 3 items are those scraps. I used to get such nice things from them before the scraps were released.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Support. They're just junk at this point. At least remove them from the Gilded/Iron chests, and just leave them in the Rusted or something.
Support. They're just junk at this point. At least remove them from the Gilded/Iron chests, and just leave them in the Rusted or something.
NY105Sx.gif
1 2