Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Removal of Parchment Pieces from Chests
1 2
[quote name="wittykitsune" date=2015-05-14 07:54:34] The sell for 500 treasure each, thats better than some of the extra stuff in chests. No support. [/quote]
wittykitsune wrote on 2015-05-14:
The sell for 500 treasure each, thats better than some of the extra stuff in chests. No support.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
[quote name="StopTheBats" date=2015-05-14 17:45:06] Support. They're just junk at this point. At least remove them from the Gilded/Iron chests, and just leave them in the Rusted or something. [/quote] This. The entire gilded chest drop table needs to be tweaked, but the scraps are so bad and so glaring that I've stopped opening my gilded chests entirely. Move them to rusted chests if you don't want to pull them out of the system entirely (though I think that'd be my first choice, it'd make them more of a collector's item and increase their worth), but please pull them out of the gilded chests!
StopTheBats wrote on 2015-05-14:
Support. They're just junk at this point. At least remove them from the Gilded/Iron chests, and just leave them in the Rusted or something.

This. The entire gilded chest drop table needs to be tweaked, but the scraps are so bad and so glaring that I've stopped opening my gilded chests entirely. Move them to rusted chests if you don't want to pull them out of the system entirely (though I think that'd be my first choice, it'd make them more of a collector's item and increase their worth), but please pull them out of the gilded chests!
[quote name="DarkFlier" date=2015-05-14 13:04:19] [quote name="AndrouMcEth" date=2015-05-14 10:28:14] I'm still trying to collect them, is there more than one set? I ask because the "Moldy Fading Parchment" and the "Tarnished Runic Scripture" both say 7 of 7. [/quote] there are several sets, not sure exactly how many. [b]Neutral leaning towards support on the suggestion, it is a bummer to open a gilded chest filled with nothing but these, but I'm collecting them anyway.[/b] [/quote] Bolded by me for emphasis. I'm very sick of getting this out of gilded chests. Maybe don't remove them from rusted or iron, but take them out of the gilded chests please. They don't belong there.
DarkFlier wrote on 2015-05-14:
AndrouMcEth wrote on 2015-05-14:
I'm still trying to collect them, is there more than one set? I ask because the "Moldy Fading Parchment" and the "Tarnished Runic Scripture" both say 7 of 7.

there are several sets, not sure exactly how many.

Neutral leaning towards support on the suggestion, it is a bummer to open a gilded chest filled with nothing but these, but I'm collecting them anyway.
Bolded by me for emphasis. I'm very sick of getting this out of gilded chests. Maybe don't remove them from rusted or iron, but take them out of the gilded chests please. They don't belong there.
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
1 2