Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Sudden redirection to App store
It was especially bad when i was playing Tomo's tablet, but every couple of questions i would get redirected to a site that wouldnt load, which then forced open the itunes App store for various different games. This happened again during gathering (scavenging, ice) and to be honest, it's starting to get my goat.
Currently i'm working from an iPhone, using data, not wifi. It hasnt happened on any other pages for me.
It was especially bad when i was playing Tomo's tablet, but every couple of questions i would get redirected to a site that wouldnt load, which then forced open the itunes App store for various different games. This happened again during gathering (scavenging, ice) and to be honest, it's starting to get my goat.
Currently i'm working from an iPhone, using data, not wifi. It hasnt happened on any other pages for me.
I'm getting the same thing here .-.
I'm getting the same thing here .-.
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
Same! I was trying to gather and it opened a ton of tabs on me before opening the Google Play Store.
I'm on a droid, on WiFi.
Same! I was trying to gather and it opened a ton of tabs on me before opening the Google Play Store.
I'm on a droid, on WiFi.
80317408_UZf74sDKxq5dAIU.png ___
hey i'm lee
he/him | 24 | fr+0

art | skins | about

tblr
| twt | yt
It got aggressive within the last hour. It will redirect if i'm in the middle of typing or even long after a page has completed loading.

It redirects to http://c.afftrx.com/?s=1389343&tid1=1422367200a54c79aa5649a1361707061
It got aggressive within the last hour. It will redirect if i'm in the middle of typing or even long after a page has completed loading.

It redirects to http://c.afftrx.com/?s=1389343&tid1=1422367200a54c79aa5649a1361707061
the redirects are soooo bad today. I'm dealing with them on just about every other page.

edit: this is the page I keep getting: http://www.pxlvlt2.com/aff_C?offer_id=4086&aff_id=3594&aff_sub=YTo3OntpOjE7czo0OiIyODc1IjtpOjI7czo0OiI1MDg5IjtpOjM7czo0OiIxMDAwIjtpOjQ7czoxMzoiX1pPTkVJRFRPS0VOXyI7aTo3O2k6NDtpOjg7czozOiI3LjEiO2k6OTtpOjEyMDI0Njk2NDE7fQ==&aff_sub2=US_TTD_ALL
the redirects are soooo bad today. I'm dealing with them on just about every other page.

edit: this is the page I keep getting: http://www.pxlvlt2.com/aff_C?offer_id=4086&aff_id=3594&aff_sub=YTo3OntpOjE7czo0OiIyODc1IjtpOjI7czo0OiI1MDg5IjtpOjM7czo0OiIxMDAwIjtpOjQ7czoxMzoiX1pPTkVJRFRPS0VOXyI7aTo3O2k6NDtpOjg7czozOiI3LjEiO2k6OTtpOjEyMDI0Njk2NDE7fQ==&aff_sub2=US_TTD_ALL
tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
Ads are redirecting me to various websites or telling me I need to upgraded my flash to view this website. It was also crashing Chrome. This is all on my cell phone. I have a stock Nexus 5 running Android L.
Ads are redirecting me to various websites or telling me I need to upgraded my flash to view this website. It was also crashing Chrome. This is all on my cell phone. I have a stock Nexus 5 running Android L.
I was actually going to post about this earlier but I couldn't even make a forum post without it crashing Chrome halfway through me writing this. I know for a fact that the flash upgrade prompt I was getting is a malware trojan that infected one of my friend's PCs who didn't know better.
I was actually going to post about this earlier but I couldn't even make a forum post without it crashing Chrome halfway through me writing this. I know for a fact that the flash upgrade prompt I was getting is a malware trojan that infected one of my friend's PCs who didn't know better.
@Dw2h @morau @spookyDiNGO @heatherberry @NaiyaThistletail

Hello, all!

I will be closing this thread because advertisement reports belong in this sticky thread in FR Discussion. Please include as much information about the ad as possible if you're going to report there. Hopefully these redirect ads can be removed soon so your Flight Rising experience can go back to normal.

Thank you!
@Dw2h @morau @spookyDiNGO @heatherberry @NaiyaThistletail

Hello, all!

I will be closing this thread because advertisement reports belong in this sticky thread in FR Discussion. Please include as much information about the ad as possible if you're going to report there. Hopefully these redirect ads can be removed soon so your Flight Rising experience can go back to normal.

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png