Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flight-Based Genes
1 2
Just gunna put this out there. But I think Flight-Based genes would be really cool to see. Like a gene we can apply to our dragons that sort of embodies the flight/element they have. It's also a pretty creative/fun gene idea XD At least I think so.

/Edit/ I have a feeling people are misunderstanding what I mean by this, so I'm going to work on an example to show you guys and then get proper input. I hope this is okay >3>
Just gunna put this out there. But I think Flight-Based genes would be really cool to see. Like a gene we can apply to our dragons that sort of embodies the flight/element they have. It's also a pretty creative/fun gene idea XD At least I think so.

/Edit/ I have a feeling people are misunderstanding what I mean by this, so I'm going to work on an example to show you guys and then get proper input. I hope this is okay >3>
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
@AirSaber Moved to the Suggestions forum!
@AirSaber Moved to the Suggestions forum!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@AirSaber
Flight based genes, guessing they'd only be able to occur on dragons from a specific flight?

Actually pretty clever. I support it!
@AirSaber
Flight based genes, guessing they'd only be able to occur on dragons from a specific flight?

Actually pretty clever. I support it!
ArtShopSignature_Split_1.png ............. ArtShopSignature_Split_2.png
Would be fun -but what could possibly be more Water-based than Ripple and Current? :P
Would be fun -but what could possibly be more Water-based than Ripple and Current? :P
66MHIIb.png
I'd like some more flight-themed genes. (Not flight-exclusive, though.) Like...
Lightning: Circuit
Water: Ripple/Current
Wind: Smoke
Earth: Speckle (Kinda, sometimes.)
(Same as above goes for crackle.)
(Gembond is kind of fitting for Earth and Plague XD)

Letsee...
The sugarskull for Plague XD;
Sable/shading for Shadow. Or mask or something.

I can't think to awesome right now, but sure~

Letsee...

tumblr_inline_nkv3lxj0hb1qg2i5p.png CALL
1-800
Crystalbelly
NOW!!!

#AllTheRainbows
#ClickHereForMore
Genes that fit into a specific flight, yeah, sure.

But a gene that would like... change appearance based on the dragon's flight would essentially be 11 genes rolled into one and a huge effort just to release it. Cool, but impractical. no support.
Genes that fit into a specific flight, yeah, sure.

But a gene that would like... change appearance based on the dragon's flight would essentially be 11 genes rolled into one and a huge effort just to release it. Cool, but impractical. no support.
Support.
Support.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
[quote name="FRiv" date="2014-10-18 09:54:22"]I'd like some more flight-themed genes. (Not flight-exclusive, though.) Like... Lightning: Circuit Water: Ripple/Current Wind: Smoke Earth: Speckle (Kinda, sometimes.) (Same as above goes for crackle.) (Gembond is kind of fitting for Earth and Plague XD) Letsee... The sugarskull for Plague XD; Sable/shading for Shadow. Or mask or something. I can't think to awesome right now, but sure~[/quote] Pretty sure gembond is closer to earth than plague. I mean, GEM.
FRiv wrote on 2014-10-18 09:54:22:

Letsee...

Pretty sure gembond is closer to earth than plague. I mean, GEM.
@Sopheroo but according to the onyx cobra's description theri venom causes gembond. [item=Onyx Cobra]
@Sopheroo but according to the onyx cobra's description theri venom causes gembond.

Onyx Cobra
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Sounds interesting, but also inconvenient. Besides, a lot of the genes already seem to be base off of flight element. No support
Sounds interesting, but also inconvenient. Besides, a lot of the genes already seem to be base off of flight element. No support
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
1 2