Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tidal trouble!
1 2
The tidal trouble game isn't working! I can play for a few seconds and then it says that the internet disappears or something is wrong! And this doesn't happen to any other games
The tidal trouble game isn't working! I can play for a few seconds and then it says that the internet disappears or something is wrong! And this doesn't happen to any other games
Same thing is happening to me.
Same thing is happening to me.
Same
Same
Badge-1.pngvWzc3aN.png
A lot of people seem to be experiencing this it seems, even with the other games. Runestones seems to last longer for me but it too has gone out this way. Either way, they're usually pretty good about fixing things like this so let's hope for a quck fix soon. :D

*crosses fingers*
A lot of people seem to be experiencing this it seems, even with the other games. Runestones seems to last longer for me but it too has gone out this way. Either way, they're usually pretty good about fixing things like this so let's hope for a quck fix soon. :D

*crosses fingers*
Yup, me too. I got one game in before my connection to the game server was lost.
Yup, me too. I got one game in before my connection to the game server was lost.
Yes, same here. Losing my connection within the first few seconds of playing Tidal Trouble.
Yes, same here. Losing my connection within the first few seconds of playing Tidal Trouble.
alphacentauri_zps5e999041.png
Same here.
Same here.
PJb908Z.png
I have been having this problem... has anyone seen that this is fixed?
I have been having this problem... has anyone seen that this is fixed?
I am also having this problem with Tidal Trouble specifically.
I am also having this problem with Tidal Trouble specifically.
Same here :/
Same here :/
ihnH8up.gif6Fwt9Qr.gifGzcFsWh.pngeyN8I1X.pngbQKGQbx.png2Sk1P4I.pngsI00yXg.pnguqy4kxw.pngjhCg38E.pngJt6lqqi.pngFQImNyF.pngPLWN0OT.pngepj60xB.pngVJVSD3w.png

kiaA7JS.pngPCY3lKO.png

tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png

2Hq3gFt.png
1 2