Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Exaltation payout
Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but when I exalted a dragon today, I got gems in addition to treasure. Since I didn't see anything about gem rewards for exaltation in the last set of announcements, I'm assuming that this is a bug. [img]http://i.imgur.com/uiJIY5S.png[/img] Since the ID number is partially obscured, the dragon in question is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&tab=dragon&did=5852565]#5852565.[/url]
Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but when I exalted a dragon today, I got gems in addition to treasure. Since I didn't see anything about gem rewards for exaltation in the last set of announcements, I'm assuming that this is a bug.

uiJIY5S.png
Since the ID number is partially obscured, the dragon in question is #5852565.
I've had it happen a time or two as well, especially when I was exalting a large amount of dergs for the Water push forever ago.

I would hazard a guess that its not bug and just a random little perk that happens now and then.
I've had it happen a time or two as well, especially when I was exalting a large amount of dergs for the Water push forever ago.

I would hazard a guess that its not bug and just a random little perk that happens now and then.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
Not a bug, just a nice little extra that happens every now and then. I'm not sure if the dragon's level has anything to do with it though.
Not a bug, just a nice little extra that happens every now and then. I'm not sure if the dragon's level has anything to do with it though.
2uq3ZkE.png
It does happen rarely! It happened to me day before yesterday as well- as well as several months prior.
It does happen rarely! It happened to me day before yesterday as well- as well as several months prior.
This is not a bug. Dragons will occasionally drop some gems when exalted. Congrats on the gems and enjoy!

Locking this since it is not a bug =)
This is not a bug. Dragons will occasionally drop some gems when exalted. Congrats on the gems and enjoy!

Locking this since it is not a bug =)