Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | for enjoyments sake, what's happening?
recently joined, but I find it hard to enjoy my time here as much as I would because all the games doesn't respond. I press Start / instruction / how to play / credits like my life depend on it, but absolutely nothing is happening.
It probably seems silly to not enjoy a site because games doesn't respond when clicked on, but when your only way of getting treasures are by selling, auction or grind Higher or Lower it get's really repetitive and boring and hardly seems worth it.

did anyone else have this problem? or still having them? why is this happening?

edit: Ok, so it's definitely got something with my laptop to do, as the games work fine on my Ipad and school computer. it also let me play on my phone, but it's lagging to no end. so I guess I'll just have to grinding money on those then.
recently joined, but I find it hard to enjoy my time here as much as I would because all the games doesn't respond. I press Start / instruction / how to play / credits like my life depend on it, but absolutely nothing is happening.
It probably seems silly to not enjoy a site because games doesn't respond when clicked on, but when your only way of getting treasures are by selling, auction or grind Higher or Lower it get's really repetitive and boring and hardly seems worth it.

did anyone else have this problem? or still having them? why is this happening?

edit: Ok, so it's definitely got something with my laptop to do, as the games work fine on my Ipad and school computer. it also let me play on my phone, but it's lagging to no end. so I guess I'll just have to grinding money on those then.
I've never had this problem but have you tried clearing your cache or using a different browser?

You also could try the coliseum to make money.
I've never had this problem but have you tried clearing your cache or using a different browser?

You also could try the coliseum to make money.
I personally get a lot of freezes/crashes when using Firefox that just don't happen when on Chrome. Changing browsers is definitely a good thing to try!
I personally get a lot of freezes/crashes when using Firefox that just don't happen when on Chrome. Changing browsers is definitely a good thing to try!
My internet connection is pretty poor right now, our router is burning out and its effecting everything. It has a HUGE impact on FR's fairgrounds and coli. Makes loading things SUCH a pain in the tail. And its worse when the site is busy but that has more to do with FR's servers than my end.

Clear your cache and try another browser for sure, but also keep in mind that if you have a poor internet connection or if the site is super busy, it can drastically effect the loading and game play.
My internet connection is pretty poor right now, our router is burning out and its effecting everything. It has a HUGE impact on FR's fairgrounds and coli. Makes loading things SUCH a pain in the tail. And its worse when the site is busy but that has more to do with FR's servers than my end.

Clear your cache and try another browser for sure, but also keep in mind that if you have a poor internet connection or if the site is super busy, it can drastically effect the loading and game play.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN @Isoceles @Sniff
I appreciate all the help. I've tried all the suggestions, unfortunately the problem still persist. It's probably a problem with my internet as the games worked fine at school... alto I haven't tried using my school computer home but I don't think it'll make a difference :/. I guess I'll just have to wait, and maybe it'll work some day or another.

@Sniff
I play on the coliseum a lot, but the only money I get from there is the occasionally the leaf boxes with loot.
I suspect you mean rated matches, which I also suspect it the same as pvp. unfortunately I can't handle playing against other players as I'm terrible at it. unless I get money from losing as well, I don't see the point.

but thanks for the suggestion
@ACWN @Isoceles @Sniff
I appreciate all the help. I've tried all the suggestions, unfortunately the problem still persist. It's probably a problem with my internet as the games worked fine at school... alto I haven't tried using my school computer home but I don't think it'll make a difference :/. I guess I'll just have to wait, and maybe it'll work some day or another.

@Sniff
I play on the coliseum a lot, but the only money I get from there is the occasionally the leaf boxes with loot.
I suspect you mean rated matches, which I also suspect it the same as pvp. unfortunately I can't handle playing against other players as I'm terrible at it. unless I get money from losing as well, I don't see the point.

but thanks for the suggestion
@DarkAngleofDawn I think the site's having a bit of lag, after the registration window which welcomed 20.000+ new people. I have a pretty good internet speed, but coliseum hasn't lagged this much for me in months. Please be patient, if it's the site lagging for some members, the admins and programmers will be on it soon, these things are usually resolved within a week.
@DarkAngleofDawn I think the site's having a bit of lag, after the registration window which welcomed 20.000+ new people. I have a pretty good internet speed, but coliseum hasn't lagged this much for me in months. Please be patient, if it's the site lagging for some members, the admins and programmers will be on it soon, these things are usually resolved within a week.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@DarkAngleofDawn you can sell the items you get that don't conain money, that usually is a pretty quick money maker for me. Besides that though, the way that I make most of my money is by buying the cheapest dragons I can find, taking them into the coliseum and leveling them up to level 6 or 7, then exalting them for 10-15kt. I hope that helps you!
@DarkAngleofDawn you can sell the items you get that don't conain money, that usually is a pretty quick money maker for me. Besides that though, the way that I make most of my money is by buying the cheapest dragons I can find, taking them into the coliseum and leveling them up to level 6 or 7, then exalting them for 10-15kt. I hope that helps you!
@Sniff
that's a good idea, I shall try that then.
@Sniff
that's a good idea, I shall try that then.