Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't take dragon off AH?
Hi! I have an Imp listed for auction Ice/white/blue http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=34635&tab=dragon&did=1962066 Imperial baby, but when I go to take it down, I see my other auctions but that particular dragon isn't on the list for me to remove it. Help! :(
Hi! I have an Imp listed for auction Ice/white/blue http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=34635&tab=dragon&did=1962066 Imperial baby, but when I go to take it down, I see my other auctions but that particular dragon isn't on the list for me to remove it. Help! :(
I've had this similiar problem... But it should help that you just wait for a hour or two 8'DD
I've had this similiar problem... But it should help that you just wait for a hour or two 8'DD
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
Similarly, I have two Pearlcatchers that show in my lair as listed, yet do not show up in the AH.
I'm fairly certain their auction time has actually ended because of the messages received, but I cannot relist them as in the lair at least, they still appear to be for sale. (the icon is there)

They are not showing up under the AH listng for "Sell" either.
But they are not showing under the "activity" tab either.
They are both triple whites with Iri/shim, so I'd KINDA like to be able to sell them! >.>

edit - seems to have resolved. Also though, I get 5 message notifications where only 2 messages exist. I suspect it's due to three end of auction messages I deleted without reading, a fair time ago...
I finished listing some other dragons, got the messages, and was then able to deal with the others.
Similarly, I have two Pearlcatchers that show in my lair as listed, yet do not show up in the AH.
I'm fairly certain their auction time has actually ended because of the messages received, but I cannot relist them as in the lair at least, they still appear to be for sale. (the icon is there)

They are not showing up under the AH listng for "Sell" either.
But they are not showing under the "activity" tab either.
They are both triple whites with Iri/shim, so I'd KINDA like to be able to sell them! >.>

edit - seems to have resolved. Also though, I get 5 message notifications where only 2 messages exist. I suspect it's due to three end of auction messages I deleted without reading, a fair time ago...
I finished listing some other dragons, got the messages, and was then able to deal with the others.
s9pf.jpg