Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [MJ] Journey to Jamboree (WINNERS!!)
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 62
[b]A. The sky-coloured kite painted with pictures of clouds.[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4716875] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47169/4716875_350.png[/img] [/url] [I]If each of these kites would take me to the place pictured on them, I'd much rather be in the clouds![/I] Nuwa thought. After all, everyone knew that the Windsinger was still at the Observatory bugging the Arcanist. His obsession was a bit crazy, but that's the way deities were, and the Windsinger was nothing if not tenacious. So, if the Windsinger kite might take her all the way there, the bamboo kite might drop her in bamboo. That wouldn't be too fun. Bamboo hurt, especially when falling into it! The bird kite might glide her into a flock of birds, and that would be much too noisy right now. She shook her head. This was her tired mind talking. The day had been way too long already, and none of these things would actually happen! All the same, when the great Imperial stepped off the cliff to glide to the ships, she did so holding the sky-colored kite.
A. The sky-coloured kite painted with pictures of clouds.

4716875_350.png

If each of these kites would take me to the place pictured on them, I'd much rather be in the clouds! Nuwa thought. After all, everyone knew that the Windsinger was still at the Observatory bugging the Arcanist. His obsession was a bit crazy, but that's the way deities were, and the Windsinger was nothing if not tenacious. So, if the Windsinger kite might take her all the way there, the bamboo kite might drop her in bamboo. That wouldn't be too fun. Bamboo hurt, especially when falling into it! The bird kite might glide her into a flock of birds, and that would be much too noisy right now. She shook her head. This was her tired mind talking. The day had been way too long already, and none of these things would actually happen! All the same, when the great Imperial stepped off the cliff to glide to the ships, she did so holding the sky-colored kite.
I'm going to go with C because:
1) Wind Flight is looking for Noodlepappy! Surely if they see the kite in the sky, it will cause them to look, if only for a moment?

2) If the kite fails and I start to fall, surely at least one of those watching dragons will come to my rescue?

3) rescuing dragons can help me get to the festival just as much as a kite :D

Also concerning skins/accents, @skyarising , I'd rather just take the 35k :) I've been acquiring all my skins for myself.
I'm going to go with C because:
1) Wind Flight is looking for Noodlepappy! Surely if they see the kite in the sky, it will cause them to look, if only for a moment?

2) If the kite fails and I start to fall, surely at least one of those watching dragons will come to my rescue?

3) rescuing dragons can help me get to the festival just as much as a kite :D

Also concerning skins/accents, @skyarising , I'd rather just take the 35k :) I've been acquiring all my skins for myself.
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
A. Because the kite looks like the sky, it'll be camouflaged while flying and other dragons will think I'm super strong and cool for being able to fly through the strong winds. ;P
A. Because the kite looks like the sky, it'll be camouflaged while flying and other dragons will think I'm super strong and cool for being able to fly through the strong winds. ;P
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6738151] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67382/6738151_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Wyndbane[/b][/center] I trudged through the storm, quickly realizing my northward path was probably the worst option. The wind tears at my face and armor, and I keep my wings firmly pinned to my sides for fear of the wind catching them. I can now clearly see that blasted tornado, and pick my way though the rocky terrain, skirting its edges. After who knows how long my feet ache, but I feel the wind lessen. I turn back to see the Crescendo at a safer distance than what it was at before. I flop down onto some less jagged rocks to rest my aching feet. My nap was short, the noise from the howling vortex isn't the best music to sleep to. I stand up warily on my sore feet, and continue to the Twisted Crescendo. I can see the Cloudsong now, the magnificent ships high in the sky. Brightly colored decorations adorn every surface I can see. How do I get there? I don't dare fly, I'm too exhausted after fighting the wind all day. An insane idea pops into my head when I see some leftover kites. A number of them are large and sturdy enough for even myself. Perhaps I could fly one there? Quetzal was always having me try out his flying constructs at home. I examine the kites closer. Only four are undamaged. I choose [b]B. The light green kite painted with pictures of bamboo[/b] on a whim. Based on my previous luck I doubt even if I thought this through I'd make the right decision.

6738151_350.png

Wyndbane

I trudged through the storm, quickly realizing my northward path was probably the worst option. The wind tears at my face and armor, and I keep my wings firmly pinned to my sides for fear of the wind catching them. I can now clearly see that blasted tornado, and pick my way though the rocky terrain, skirting its edges. After who knows how long my feet ache, but I feel the wind lessen. I turn back to see the Crescendo at a safer distance than what it was at before. I flop down onto some less jagged rocks to rest my aching feet.

My nap was short, the noise from the howling vortex isn't the best music to sleep to. I stand up warily on my sore feet, and continue to the Twisted Crescendo. I can see the Cloudsong now, the magnificent ships high in the sky. Brightly colored decorations adorn every surface I can see. How do I get there? I don't dare fly, I'm too exhausted after fighting the wind all day.

An insane idea pops into my head when I see some leftover kites. A number of them are large and sturdy enough for even myself. Perhaps I could fly one there? Quetzal was always having me try out his flying constructs at home. I examine the kites closer. Only four are undamaged. I choose B. The light green kite painted with pictures of bamboo on a whim. Based on my previous luck I doubt even if I thought this through I'd make the right decision.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png

Ohh, pretty!

Ohh, pretty!
ZNhRsiG.png
2-3 hours ahead of FR
B. The light green kite painted with pictures of bamboos. Sounds very Windy to me!
B. The light green kite painted with pictures of bamboos. Sounds very Windy to me!
C. The white kite painted with the face of the Windsinger.

Came this far, don't let me down Noodledad!

Came this far, don't let me down Noodledad!
wind_banner.pngtumblr_inline_ngquv6pNey1rvrguk_zps11d8b39d.png
D. The silver kite painted with pictures of birds.

The birds will carry this Nature girl to the finish!
D. The silver kite painted with pictures of birds.

The birds will carry this Nature girl to the finish!
[b]C. The white kite painted with the face of the Windsinger.[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3975/397461_350.png[/img] Safari considers the kites, thinking on the images and their meanings. "Well this is a festival to honor the Windsinger. Perhaps he'll see me with his image and offer a little guidance." Decision made, she twists her body through the cross braces and launches herself into the wind without hesitation.

397461_350.png

Safari considers the kites, thinking on the images and their meanings. "Well this is a festival to honor the Windsinger. Perhaps he'll see me with his image and offer a little guidance." Decision made, she twists her body through the cross braces and launches herself into the wind without hesitation.
hu72dVR.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 62