Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Free Stuffies & Mini-Raffles
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 146 147
@AlfredFJones could I get the Peridot Flourish WIng Drapes (or the Eastsong Haori if they are gone) and some seafood please?

And for the raffle, I suspect there will be bright flowers in it, more sun-colors instead of green and pink.
@AlfredFJones could I get the Peridot Flourish WIng Drapes (or the Eastsong Haori if they are gone) and some seafood please?

And for the raffle, I suspect there will be bright flowers in it, more sun-colors instead of green and pink.
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@AlfredFJones

May I get a wooly coat and some chimera relics and/or dusk rats, please? :>

Also, I'd love to enter in this raffle as well!

For the next seasonal apparel for summer,
I'm thinking of something using sunlight or perhaps rain.
So light rays or rain drops.

(Sorry about not being descriptive, brain is currently fried so I have no clue on how to phrase it...)

@AlfredFJones

May I get a wooly coat and some chimera relics and/or dusk rats, please? :>

Also, I'd love to enter in this raffle as well!

For the next seasonal apparel for summer,
I'm thinking of something using sunlight or perhaps rain.
So light rays or rain drops.

(Sorry about not being descriptive, brain is currently fried so I have no clue on how to phrase it...)

For the summer apparel I think it would be neat if we got something with sun beams :)
For the summer apparel I think it would be neat if we got something with sun beams :)
tumblr_inline_nk71ax46vd1qg2i5p.png
HAIIIII \Would it be possible for me to get either the red warrior face mask or copper steampunk spats...(or both?) :D
HAIIIII \Would it be possible for me to get either the red warrior face mask or copper steampunk spats...(or both?) :D
Hmmm, summer breeze... how about raindrops? 8D
Hmmm, summer breeze... how about raindrops? 8D
tumblr_inline_nm3gqhG6rQ1qmu9vp_540.png
@AlfredFJones

If there are any duskrats left I'd love a batch, please! Otherwise maybe the Birdskull Wingpiece.

I've had alarmingly good luck with chests this festival, so I'll let others have fun with the raffle bit. :)
@AlfredFJones

If there are any duskrats left I'd love a batch, please! Otherwise maybe the Birdskull Wingpiece.

I've had alarmingly good luck with chests this festival, so I'll let others have fun with the raffle bit. :)
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
@AlfredFJones

Hi there. Can I ask for the Eastsong Haori if it's still available?

As for summer hmmm. Perhaps flowers again, but more bright and fun for summer. Or maybe even the beach somehow, who knows. XD

I'd also like to be pinged for mini-raffles please
@AlfredFJones

Hi there. Can I ask for the Eastsong Haori if it's still available?

As for summer hmmm. Perhaps flowers again, but more bright and fun for summer. Or maybe even the beach somehow, who knows. XD

I'd also like to be pinged for mini-raffles please
Art Shop
Adopts

Brew
Dom Shop
giphy.giftumblr_nshkr3XLBb1uauq0zo1_400.png
@AlfredFJones

Could I please have the Eastsong Haori? ;; U ;;
@AlfredFJones

Could I please have the Eastsong Haori? ;; U ;;
More duskrats please, and/or a pink daisy cabbie. :)
More duskrats please, and/or a pink daisy cabbie. :)
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 146 147