Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Free Stuffies & Mini-Raffles
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147
Don't stress, keep it fun.
Don't stress, keep it fun.
@AlfredFJones

No sweat, thanks for the heads up! I've had great fun with these and you've done a fantastic job running it.

Hope you get some chill time in <3
@AlfredFJones

No sweat, thanks for the heads up! I've had great fun with these and you've done a fantastic job running it.

Hope you get some chill time in <3
lvCRXB5.png
@AlfredFJones Thank you for everything you're doing! Don't stress yourself out :)
@AlfredFJones Thank you for everything you're doing! Don't stress yourself out :)
uPXdQfI.png
@AlfredFJones
I'm sorry to hear that this thread has been stressing you out! Don't feel guilty about not sending things out, though :) That you've done as much as you have is amazing enough, and we're all super grateful! I hope you feel better soon :)
@AlfredFJones
I'm sorry to hear that this thread has been stressing you out! Don't feel guilty about not sending things out, though :) That you've done as much as you have is amazing enough, and we're all super grateful! I hope you feel better soon :)
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@AlfredFJones

Take of yourself first as that's the most important. Thank you for the rafels.
@AlfredFJones

Take of yourself first as that's the most important. Thank you for the rafels.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@AlfredFJones thank you for all your hard work with these raffles, have a niiiice chillaxing break. You deserve it! ;)
@AlfredFJones thank you for all your hard work with these raffles, have a niiiice chillaxing break. You deserve it! ;)
msc80h.png
@AlfredFJones Thank you for organizing all these wonder raffles! You deserve a break, your well being definitely comes first.
@AlfredFJones Thank you for organizing all these wonder raffles! You deserve a break, your well being definitely comes first.
tumblr_omqed5Uw7v1r6j4feo2_100.png
@AlfredFJones No need to be sorry! Take a break, take a breath, and it's all good :)
@AlfredFJones No need to be sorry! Take a break, take a breath, and it's all good :)
Mac's finally repaired and I'm back from a trip to Lower Austria
Winner for the raffle is @annadandelion
Congrats, I'll send the accent over!
Mac's finally repaired and I'm back from a trip to Lower Austria
Winner for the raffle is @annadandelion
Congrats, I'll send the accent over!
Gammass.gif
@AlfredFJones Dear me, I won?! Thank you so much!!! Hope you had a lot of fun on your trip :)
@AlfredFJones Dear me, I won?! Thank you so much!!! Hope you had a lot of fun on your trip :)
uPXdQfI.png
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147