Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Worthy's Free Brewing Lv14 [Closed]
1 2 3 4
[center][color=#1b96ac]Status:[/color][b] Mobile [/b] [color=#1b96ac]Current Level[/color]: 14 [size=2] Potential fast-lane for Fest Currency[/center] Hello and welcome! I've been slacking on Baldwin, so I'd really like to level up as much as I can. ^^ [center][size=5][b]Rules[/b][/size][/center] [list] [*] This is a completely [b]free[/b] service! Tips are appreciated, though not required [*] I won't melt down items, sorry. There's no guarantee that you'll get the item you're looking for. [*] Please have all materials and treasure required upfront either in a one-way CR or PM [*] Feel free to send the CR/PM early so I can immediately start when it's your turn [*] If I am unable to complete the order, I will refund the materials [*] For now, the waitlist is on a first-come first-serve basis. Once I finish current slots, I'll ping you to confirm your order. [size=2] If this ever changes to a general ping, I'll update it here [*] Please be patient if I don't reply right away! I won't forget you, I promise c: [*] Also I forgot to mention I'm subscribed to the thread, so no need to ping. But don't fret if you have already ^^[/list] [img]http://sp-arrow.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/hr.png[/img] [center][size=5][b][color=goldenrod]Festival[/b][/size][/center] [list] [*] Please be patient during this time as well, since I might not always be on. Same rules as above apply. If you have a large order, please tell me if you'd like to wait until everything is done or if you would like it in portions. [*] For now I'm limiting festival currency to [b]100 Tablets per slot[/b], though feel free to come back after your slot has finished! [*] For fest currency, I'm [b]fast-lane[/b] depending how much stock I have [size=2](Fast-Lane means that tablets are ready beforehand, just send the materials and brew cost. No brewing wait time! Or if there's only a small amount I need to brew, then there's minimal brew time![/size] [/list] [img]http://sp-arrow.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/hr.png[/img] [center][size=4][u]Examples of what I can brew:[/u][/size] [item=marbled serpenta] [item=Secondary Gene: Toxin] [item=Primary Gene: Skink] [item=Juvenile Starsweeper] [item=Butterfly's Breastplate] Fest: [item=immaculate tablet] [/center] Unsure what else I can brew? Check out [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917/1]this guide[/url]! [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] [b]Brewing: [/b]Immaculate Tablets [b]Slots:[/b] 1. 2. 3. [/center] [size=2] [b]Personal When Free [/b] Lightning Brew | 99 Tattered Parchments[/size] [size=2][b]Waitlist:[/b] [/size]
Current Level: 14
Potential fast-lane for Fest Currency

Hello and welcome! I've been slacking on Baldwin, so I'd really like to level up as much as I can. ^^
Rules
  • This is a completely free service! Tips are appreciated, though not required
  • I won't melt down items, sorry. There's no guarantee that you'll get the item you're looking for.
  • Please have all materials and treasure required upfront either in a one-way CR or PM
  • Feel free to send the CR/PM early so I can immediately start when it's your turn
  • If I am unable to complete the order, I will refund the materials
  • For now, the waitlist is on a first-come first-serve basis. Once I finish current slots, I'll ping you to confirm your order. If this ever changes to a general ping, I'll update it here
  • Please be patient if I don't reply right away! I won't forget you, I promise c:
  • Also I forgot to mention I'm subscribed to the thread, so no need to ping. But don't fret if you have already ^^
hr.png
Festival
  • Please be patient during this time as well, since I might not always be on. Same rules as above apply. If you have a large order, please tell me if you'd like to wait until everything is done or if you would like it in portions.
  • For now I'm limiting festival currency to 100 Tablets per slot, though feel free to come back after your slot has finished!
  • For fest currency, I'm fast-lane depending how much stock I have
    (Fast-Lane means that tablets are ready beforehand, just send the materials and brew cost. No brewing wait time! Or if there's only a small amount I need to brew, then there's minimal brew time!

hr.png

Examples of what I can brew:

Marbled Serpenta Secondary Gene: Toxin Primary Gene: Skink Juvenile Starsweeper Butterfly's Breastplate
Fest: Immaculate Tablet

Unsure what else I can brew? Check out this guide!

cauldron_loading.gif
Brewing: Immaculate Tablets

Slots:

Personal When Free
Lightning Brew | 99 Tattered Parchments

Waitlist:

Art Shop
Adopts

Brew
Dom Shop
giphy.giftumblr_nshkr3XLBb1uauq0zo1_400.png
Completed Orders:
MagnusMedivh | 6 Fine Alchemical Reductions
Gaston | 200 Immaculate Tablets
SkyDancer10 | 1 Skin: Hewn Hunter
watermellon | 220 Immaculate Tablets
SkyDancer10 | 1 Accent: Sol Seraph
Hyoscyamus | 200 Immaculate Tablets
Rulanir | 100 Immaculate Tablets
FluentInSarcasm | 60 Immaculate Tablets
Harmonywish | 60 tablets, 2 Accent: Sol Seraph, 1 Skin: Hewn Hunter
Completed Orders:
MagnusMedivh | 6 Fine Alchemical Reductions
Gaston | 200 Immaculate Tablets
SkyDancer10 | 1 Skin: Hewn Hunter
watermellon | 220 Immaculate Tablets
SkyDancer10 | 1 Accent: Sol Seraph
Hyoscyamus | 200 Immaculate Tablets
Rulanir | 100 Immaculate Tablets
FluentInSarcasm | 60 Immaculate Tablets
Harmonywish | 60 tablets, 2 Accent: Sol Seraph, 1 Skin: Hewn Hunter
Art Shop
Adopts

Brew
Dom Shop
Reserved
Reserved
Art Shop
Adopts

Brew
Dom Shop
And open!
And open!
Art Shop
Adopts

Brew
Dom Shop
Good luck bump :3
Good luck bump :3
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@Kurokosworth
Could you brew 6 Fine Alchemical Reductions for me, please?
@Kurokosworth
Could you brew 6 Fine Alchemical Reductions for me, please?
arcane_flight_by_adocado_d9b2d6i_by_adocado-d9b2le0.jpg[/center]
@MagnusMedivh

Sure thing! Send a CR and I'll get started :)
@MagnusMedivh

Sure thing! Send a CR and I'll get started :)
Art Shop
Adopts

Brew
Dom Shop
@Kurokosworth

Will you be brewing fest currency?
@Kurokosworth

Will you be brewing fest currency?
@Gaston

I'll be off and on during the duration of fest, but for the most part I should be able to if you're interested. Same rules would apply, have all needed items ready
@Gaston

I'll be off and on during the duration of fest, but for the most part I should be able to if you're interested. Same rules would apply, have all needed items ready
Art Shop
Adopts

Brew
Dom Shop
@Kurokosworth

I would be! Would you be able to brew me 200 fest currency. I have everything plus a tip in treasure and food?
@Kurokosworth

I would be! Would you be able to brew me 200 fest currency. I have everything plus a tip in treasure and food?
1 2 3 4