Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WHAT are your JOBS??
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70
@coolkid (TT ‿ TT) ノ〜♡ Your signature is perfect. I love Garnet so much..

I say this as I'm listening to a playlist of all the SU songs.
@coolkid (TT ‿ TT) ノ〜♡ Your signature is perfect. I love Garnet so much..

I say this as I'm listening to a playlist of all the SU songs.
CSlUWkg.png
I'm a student, but I do exotic animal educational presentations and I work at the local zoo in a volunteer group where we educate the public.
I'm a student, but I do exotic animal educational presentations and I work at the local zoo in a volunteer group where we educate the public.
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
I am a barista for Starbucks. I drink coffee and make caramel frappacinos all day.
To tell you the truth, despite the snarky,overly entitled nit-wits (only one or two a day,) it is a fun job. The benefits make it worth it.
I am a barista for Starbucks. I drink coffee and make caramel frappacinos all day.
To tell you the truth, despite the snarky,overly entitled nit-wits (only one or two a day,) it is a fun job. The benefits make it worth it.
zyvrj7C.pngx0CMhAc.pngrkylBBV.png
im a student currently doing a bachelors of biodiversity managment after finishing a diploma in vet nursing, i work part time in a doggy day care and part time in the back of an appliance store fixing appliances
im a student currently doing a bachelors of biodiversity managment after finishing a diploma in vet nursing, i work part time in a doggy day care and part time in the back of an appliance store fixing appliances
but thats none of my business K8kB0AL.png
High school student! //throws flowers of immaturity everywhere

Seriously, though, I'm absolutely sure on taking a science-related course and strongly considering some branch of engineering.
High school student! //throws flowers of immaturity everywhere

Seriously, though, I'm absolutely sure on taking a science-related course and strongly considering some branch of engineering.
Auctioning my Sunchaser Jewelry!
I work on websites for a hospital and insurance company... I know it sounds terribly boring. >_>;;

and i need a new job. *hangs head*
I work on websites for a hospital and insurance company... I know it sounds terribly boring. >_>;;

and i need a new job. *hangs head*
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
Student, with three jobs on campus. @_@

--Library supervisor
--International Center Student tutor (help international / second-language English students with papers, etc, and help them become acclimated to our university and the surrounding area, etc)
--TA for the concert band conductor (set up / tear down every day, in charge of passing out / organizing / filing music, tidiness, his assistant on band tour, etc.)

Currently seeking new summer employment. ^3^
Student, with three jobs on campus. @_@

--Library supervisor
--International Center Student tutor (help international / second-language English students with papers, etc, and help them become acclimated to our university and the surrounding area, etc)
--TA for the concert band conductor (set up / tear down every day, in charge of passing out / organizing / filing music, tidiness, his assistant on band tour, etc.)

Currently seeking new summer employment. ^3^
I'm a nursing student. I just finished up my maternity rotation, and it was wonderful. Birth is just amazing. And, uh, messy. But amazing!! :D

I also work part-time at the front desk of a dialysis unit. I am hoping to get hired as a dialysis nurse to gain some experience. I'm not sure where I want to go from there, but I really like organ transplant, cardiology, and post-procedure/post-anesthesia.
I'm a nursing student. I just finished up my maternity rotation, and it was wonderful. Birth is just amazing. And, uh, messy. But amazing!! :D

I also work part-time at the front desk of a dialysis unit. I am hoping to get hired as a dialysis nurse to gain some experience. I'm not sure where I want to go from there, but I really like organ transplant, cardiology, and post-procedure/post-anesthesia.
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
im currently. in highschool and work at a tax place nearby holding a sign nd wearing a costume (s very fun i luv my job so much tbh)

annnddi have no idea what i want to do with my life tbh bc im v dumb and cant focus on anything
im currently. in highschool and work at a tax place nearby holding a sign nd wearing a costume (s very fun i luv my job so much tbh)

annnddi have no idea what i want to do with my life tbh bc im v dumb and cant focus on anything
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
Let's see...was in the Air Force for 4 years. Did weather there. Anything with weather. Forecasting? Yep! Observing? Yep! Briefings? Oh yeah. And more. I still remember a lot of the codes from that, mainly because I still use them. Know TAF, METAR, PIREP, Synoptic and how to do PMSVs-which is basically speaking weather code to pilots with some plain language.

When I was in Germany, I was involved in forecasting for and keeping updated weather info for a humanitarian mission to Israel when they had those wild fires. Did a few wartime briefs when we and our allies got involved in Libya. Then I PCS'd to Nellis AFB. Know the Thunderbirds? I did briefings for them when they'd do training. They'd come right on in to get their briefs or I'd fax them. On rare occasions, I'd do briefs for NASA when one of the pilots would come by because they were gathering atmospheric data. When Red Flag/Green Flag would happen, I'd do briefs for Italians, British, Saudi and others.

Nowadays, I work at the local airport as a weather observer. Much more laid back and while I'm certified under the NWS, I actually work under a private contractor. Very much enjoy the job.
Let's see...was in the Air Force for 4 years. Did weather there. Anything with weather. Forecasting? Yep! Observing? Yep! Briefings? Oh yeah. And more. I still remember a lot of the codes from that, mainly because I still use them. Know TAF, METAR, PIREP, Synoptic and how to do PMSVs-which is basically speaking weather code to pilots with some plain language.

When I was in Germany, I was involved in forecasting for and keeping updated weather info for a humanitarian mission to Israel when they had those wild fires. Did a few wartime briefs when we and our allies got involved in Libya. Then I PCS'd to Nellis AFB. Know the Thunderbirds? I did briefings for them when they'd do training. They'd come right on in to get their briefs or I'd fax them. On rare occasions, I'd do briefs for NASA when one of the pilots would come by because they were gathering atmospheric data. When Red Flag/Green Flag would happen, I'd do briefs for Italians, British, Saudi and others.

Nowadays, I work at the local airport as a weather observer. Much more laid back and while I'm certified under the NWS, I actually work under a private contractor. Very much enjoy the job.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70