Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Finished - THANK YOU ALL
1 2 3 4
@Galtanaron

Okay, well I'm happy that I could help. Good night!
@Galtanaron

Okay, well I'm happy that I could help. Good night!
photofunky.gif
@Galtanaron i couldn't help but take a look to see what you were breeding, and i so happen to have hatched a boy who could help you. he is Maroon Crystal/ Banana Facet/ Rust Smoke [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11625670] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116257/11625670_350.png[/img] [/url] about the range you were looking for. He also has two siblings if you want to take a look at them in my lair. I plan to sell them all anyways. but i can happily have a lower price if you like him.
@Galtanaron
i couldn't help but take a look to see what you were breeding, and i so happen to have hatched a boy who could help you.

he is Maroon Crystal/ Banana Facet/ Rust Smoke

11625670_350.png

about the range you were looking for. He also has two siblings if you want to take a look at them in my lair. I plan to sell them all anyways. but i can happily have a lower price if you like him.
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
Sure! Will be waiting for your notification.
Halcyonus will be ready to breed in 4 days.
Sure! Will be waiting for your notification.
Halcyonus will be ready to breed in 4 days.
May the Force be with you!
hmmmmm idk man i'll think about it
hmmmmm idk man i'll think about it
swiggity swooty
@BlindBard @dewdrop @Vichy @Ev0lutiv @Breyers333 @BabyRavage @KalikaRowan @Koltser @Marcomallow @Pinch @Calavera @tstroyerfosho @Peacebone @serbii @HollyBleurose @EmpressArista @ToxicToucan @Panderz

I think I've got everyone who might be interested in the outcome of this. In short, I've actually ended up able to purchase what I need after all, and as a result will not need to borrow any parents for breeding (details in the first post). But though I said it there, I also wanted to say here how much I appreciate all of you for your help, whether it was agreeing to let me use a dragon, suggesting other dragons, bumping, or even just getting back to me with a no so that I knew how to plan. You were all amazing, and I'm very grateful.
@BlindBard @dewdrop @Vichy @Ev0lutiv @Breyers333 @BabyRavage @KalikaRowan @Koltser @Marcomallow @Pinch @Calavera @tstroyerfosho @Peacebone @serbii @HollyBleurose @EmpressArista @ToxicToucan @Panderz

I think I've got everyone who might be interested in the outcome of this. In short, I've actually ended up able to purchase what I need after all, and as a result will not need to borrow any parents for breeding (details in the first post). But though I said it there, I also wanted to say here how much I appreciate all of you for your help, whether it was agreeing to let me use a dragon, suggesting other dragons, bumping, or even just getting back to me with a no so that I knew how to plan. You were all amazing, and I'm very grateful.
On4IJIp.pngPXjp8QF.pngprsdX1I.png
@Koltser - Because apparently I copy/pasted a typoed version :-p, and I'm not sure the correction will go through as a ping
@Koltser - Because apparently I copy/pasted a typoed version :-p, and I'm not sure the correction will go through as a ping
On4IJIp.pngPXjp8QF.pngprsdX1I.png
The hatchlings are gorgeous. Good luck!
The hatchlings are gorgeous. Good luck!
LkR1s2d.png
Congrats :)
Congrats :)
O9ckVGr.png
1 2 3 4