Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Finished - THANK YOU ALL
1 2 3 4
@Galtanaron, I want to help you with my Hisoka, but he's not able to breed for another 22 days. Is that a problem? I can PM you when he's ready.
@Galtanaron, I want to help you with my Hisoka, but he's not able to breed for another 22 days. Is that a problem? I can PM you when he's ready.
@Marcomallow - Thanks for your willingness! As it happens, the girl I'd probably end up pairing him with if I used him has about the same amount of time left on cool-down, so that would be no problem at all. I'm looking at three pairs right now that have decent chances of giving me everything/almost everything I want, so I'm just going to wait a bit to see if I hear back from the other two SDs, and then I'll know where I'm going from there.

Also, @Koltser - Because apparently I typoed when I tried to ping the first time. If you see this first, please see the second post of this thread.
@Marcomallow - Thanks for your willingness! As it happens, the girl I'd probably end up pairing him with if I used him has about the same amount of time left on cool-down, so that would be no problem at all. I'm looking at three pairs right now that have decent chances of giving me everything/almost everything I want, so I'm just going to wait a bit to see if I hear back from the other two SDs, and then I'll know where I'm going from there.

Also, @Koltser - Because apparently I typoed when I tried to ping the first time. If you see this first, please see the second post of this thread.
On4IJIp.pngPXjp8QF.pngprsdX1I.png
Sure, I'm ready to help you with my dragon:)
Sure, I'm ready to help you with my dragon:)
May the Force be with you!
@Koltser - Thanks so much for being willing! I should be able to finalize what I want to do soon - maybe tomorrow - and then I'll notify everyone and work out details.
@Koltser - Thanks so much for being willing! I should be able to finalize what I want to do soon - maybe tomorrow - and then I'll notify everyone and work out details.
@Galtanaron There is a Carmine/Ivory Crystal/Facet male skydancer on the AH RIGHT NOW. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11624288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116243/11624288_350.png[/img] [/url] He's 12.5kT, and he's got a crimson underbelly, but he'd be just about perfect for breeding your perfect derg
@Galtanaron

There is a Carmine/Ivory Crystal/Facet male skydancer on the AH RIGHT NOW.

11624288_350.png

He's 12.5kT, and he's got a crimson underbelly, but he'd be just about perfect for breeding your perfect derg
photofunky.gif
@ToxicToucan - Thanks so much for letting me know! I didn't want to buy parents, but... I couldn't help nabbing him anyway. Maybe he'll make a good mate for the girl I'm trying to breed. :-)
@ToxicToucan - Thanks so much for letting me know! I didn't want to buy parents, but... I couldn't help nabbing him anyway. Maybe he'll make a good mate for the girl I'm trying to breed. :-)
@Galtanaron

I'm sure he'll give you good babies :D I'm looking around the AH for females that would be good...I may come back a little later to show you what I find *stalks the dragon AH*
@Galtanaron

I'm sure he'll give you good babies :D I'm looking around the AH for females that would be good...I may come back a little later to show you what I find *stalks the dragon AH*
photofunky.gif
@ToxicToucan - Unfortunately, now my lair is full. :-p I'd actually scoured the search for this color range pretty well a couple days ago, but of course new dragons are always being born...
@ToxicToucan - Unfortunately, now my lair is full. :-p I'd actually scoured the search for this color range pretty well a couple days ago, but of course new dragons are always being born...
@Galtanaron Ah...well, if you'd like some help, I have some free space. I also found a female Coatl that'll make some pretty babes with that SD male you bought. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11603486] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116035/11603486_350.png[/img] [/url] She's 9k right now, and the colors are pretty tight in range. I could get her, then we could wait until they're both grown, and if you have room then I could trade her over to you and you could breed them. *shrugs* I'd just like to help :)
@Galtanaron

Ah...well, if you'd like some help, I have some free space. I also found a female Coatl that'll make some pretty babes with that SD male you bought.

11603486_350.png

She's 9k right now, and the colors are pretty tight in range. I could get her, then we could wait until they're both grown, and if you have room then I could trade her over to you and you could breed them. *shrugs* I'd just like to help :)
photofunky.gif
@ToxicToucan - Thanks so much! I appreciate the help! I think I'll pass on the coatl girl, but the boy was an excellent find. :-D (If only he'd been born a girl. :-p ;-) Aaah, well. ;-) ).

At this point, I'm going to say don't worry about searching any further for me, simply because I'm about to head off and to bed. But again, I'm very grateful for the find. I'll probably go ahead and still borrow a pair to try and breed a girl in similar colors, but now that I have him, I can feel a little better about if the colors don't end up *exactly* on the mark.
@ToxicToucan - Thanks so much! I appreciate the help! I think I'll pass on the coatl girl, but the boy was an excellent find. :-D (If only he'd been born a girl. :-p ;-) Aaah, well. ;-) ).

At this point, I'm going to say don't worry about searching any further for me, simply because I'm about to head off and to bed. But again, I'm very grateful for the find. I'll probably go ahead and still borrow a pair to try and breed a girl in similar colors, but now that I have him, I can feel a little better about if the colors don't end up *exactly* on the mark.
1 2 3 4