Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Finished - THANK YOU ALL
1 2 3 4
@Galtanaron I've got this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11459167] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114592/11459167_350.png[/img] [/url] Caramine/White/Ivory
@Galtanaron

I've got this guy:

11459167_350.png

Caramine/White/Ivory
@Galtanaron I'd be happy to lend you Persephone if you'd like. Just let me know when you'd want her.
@Galtanaron I'd be happy to lend you Persephone if you'd like. Just let me know when you'd want her.
@Galtanaron Took me a while to figure out what I was pinged for lol Well I wont stud out Ruse but he's got sons hatched last 9th you can buy if you're interested. One of them looks like Ruse. Good luck with your project btw~
@Galtanaron Took me a while to figure out what I was pinged for lol Well I wont stud out Ruse but he's got sons hatched last 9th you can buy if you're interested. One of them looks like Ruse. Good luck with your project btw~
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Galtanaron

I would be more than happy to lend you my gal for your quest! Just PM me whenever you want ^-^
@Galtanaron

I would be more than happy to lend you my gal for your quest! Just PM me whenever you want ^-^
@Galtanaron
I wouldn't mind helping at all! Just let me know and I'll be more than happy to lend her to you.
@Galtanaron
I wouldn't mind helping at all! Just let me know and I'll be more than happy to lend her to you.
@Galtanaron
I'd be willing to loan Saphira, unfortunately I'm really busy this week with exams and group projects since professors throw everything together in the same week it seems :C But I'm willing to loan her, just know that I might not be on so often this week to do whatever needs doing.
@Galtanaron
I'd be willing to loan Saphira, unfortunately I'm really busy this week with exams and group projects since professors throw everything together in the same week it seems :C But I'm willing to loan her, just know that I might not be on so often this week to do whatever needs doing.
@Ev0lutiv @BlindBard @dewdrop @Breyers333 @Vichy - Thank you so much for being willing to help! It occurs to me that I didn't actually ping anyone for SDs... which was part of the reason for gleaning so many rare-breed dragons from the search results (not that there were a whole lot to glean from, honestly). I'm going to try and correct that later today, but I'll be able to do so with an eye to how they would potentially pair to your dragons, which is helpful. I'll be getting back to you guys; I expect I should be able to do so well before your dragons come off cooldown so you're not unnecessarily delayed in nesting them.

@Calavera – Thanks for telling me, anyway. His sons are handsome fellows, and I hope they find good homes. :-) Also, I tried to add a bit of a note at the top of my first post so others don't experience your confusion about a random ping. Thanks for letting me know.

@DreamingAutumn – If you would, please go ahead and ping me when the nest hatches. It looks like I'll probably be able to borrow what I need for this, but I'd still be interested in seeing the babies.

@EmpressArista – Thanks so much for the offer. It looks like I'll be able to find something closer, but I'll keep him in mind.

@HollyBleurose – Thanks for the support bump! :-D
@Ev0lutiv @BlindBard @dewdrop @Breyers333 @Vichy - Thank you so much for being willing to help! It occurs to me that I didn't actually ping anyone for SDs... which was part of the reason for gleaning so many rare-breed dragons from the search results (not that there were a whole lot to glean from, honestly). I'm going to try and correct that later today, but I'll be able to do so with an eye to how they would potentially pair to your dragons, which is helpful. I'll be getting back to you guys; I expect I should be able to do so well before your dragons come off cooldown so you're not unnecessarily delayed in nesting them.

@Calavera – Thanks for telling me, anyway. His sons are handsome fellows, and I hope they find good homes. :-) Also, I tried to add a bit of a note at the top of my first post so others don't experience your confusion about a random ping. Thanks for letting me know.

@DreamingAutumn – If you would, please go ahead and ping me when the nest hatches. It looks like I'll probably be able to borrow what I need for this, but I'd still be interested in seeing the babies.

@EmpressArista – Thanks so much for the offer. It looks like I'll be able to find something closer, but I'll keep him in mind.

@HollyBleurose – Thanks for the support bump! :-D
On4IJIp.pngPXjp8QF.pngprsdX1I.png
@BabyRavage - Thanks for your willingness. :-D I've added her to the list of potential parents, and I'll bear in mind that answers from you may be slow if I need to contact you. Honestly, though, I don't know that I expect to get a couple on a nest by the end of this week, necessarily, so it might not end up being a problem. Do let me know if I'm holding you up on breeding her or anything like that, though; she's the only one on the list of potentials who's RTB right now, and I don't want to delay you unnecessarily.
@BabyRavage - Thanks for your willingness. :-D I've added her to the list of potential parents, and I'll bear in mind that answers from you may be slow if I need to contact you. Honestly, though, I don't know that I expect to get a couple on a nest by the end of this week, necessarily, so it might not end up being a problem. Do let me know if I'm holding you up on breeding her or anything like that, though; she's the only one on the list of potentials who's RTB right now, and I don't want to delay you unnecessarily.
@Galtanaron

I will help however you need me to help just PM me.
@Galtanaron

I will help however you need me to help just PM me.
DoOIZC7.png
@KalikaRowan - Thanks so much! I've updated my second post list of possibilities accordingly. I'm now going to see whether I can get an SD for one side of the pairing, and that will tell me which of the possibilities will be best to go with.

@Kolster @Marcomallow @pluie - See the second post.
@KalikaRowan - Thanks so much! I've updated my second post list of possibilities accordingly. I'm now going to see whether I can get an SD for one side of the pairing, and that will tell me which of the possibilities will be best to go with.

@Kolster @Marcomallow @pluie - See the second post.
1 2 3 4