Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ? [FULL] AZULITY'S ART SHOP!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@exosomniac
...And i forgot too and now have you twice HAHA. For me, it's like 7AM and I haven't slept. Anyway, you're very welcome!
@exosomniac
...And i forgot too and now have you twice HAHA. For me, it's like 7AM and I haven't slept. Anyway, you're very welcome!
35jl1ef.jpg
─────Art Shop ✧ Flight Rising Blog ✧ Art Blog─────
@SinclairTop @kurloz @Gottllieb

Sorry for the delay! Have had a bunch of other projects as well as your commissions pushed back due to computer troubles (Acer computers hate me. So does Windows Vista. Blue screens for daaaays). I'll be doing my best to complete what I can. Thank you for your patience!
@SinclairTop @kurloz @Gottllieb

Sorry for the delay! Have had a bunch of other projects as well as your commissions pushed back due to computer troubles (Acer computers hate me. So does Windows Vista. Blue screens for daaaays). I'll be doing my best to complete what I can. Thank you for your patience!
35jl1ef.jpg
@Baenerys take your time, man! I hate Vista too and specifically scouted for a Windows 7 laptop (Acer, ironically enough).

Hope your computer stops freaking out! I suggest trying to defrag it and see if the problem lies in too much fragmented files. Anything over 10% is a definite no no and the closer to 0% the happier your computer usually is.
@Baenerys take your time, man! I hate Vista too and specifically scouted for a Windows 7 laptop (Acer, ironically enough).

Hope your computer stops freaking out! I suggest trying to defrag it and see if the problem lies in too much fragmented files. Anything over 10% is a definite no no and the closer to 0% the happier your computer usually is.
noiva_custom_sencha.png
@kurloz Will do that! Thanks for the suggestion. My computer has its own version of its 'time of the month' where at least every other month it has a week of blue screens before calming down again. It should be fine soon. But yeah, thank you! ;v;
@kurloz Will do that! Thanks for the suggestion. My computer has its own version of its 'time of the month' where at least every other month it has a week of blue screens before calming down again. It should be fine soon. But yeah, thank you! ;v;
35jl1ef.jpg
@Baenerys No problem! Just to help if you didn't already know, right click the hard drive in question and choose properties. Defragment should be the second option under "tools." Sometimes defragging takes multiple runs because it won't fully defragment the harddrive, especially while the computer's running, but so long as you make it as small as possible (if it's not already zero) it should run faster, at the very least.
@Baenerys No problem! Just to help if you didn't already know, right click the hard drive in question and choose properties. Defragment should be the second option under "tools." Sometimes defragging takes multiple runs because it won't fully defragment the harddrive, especially while the computer's running, but so long as you make it as small as possible (if it's not already zero) it should run faster, at the very least.
noiva_custom_sencha.png
@kurloz Alright! Will do when I boot it up again. Thank you uvu
@kurloz Alright! Will do when I boot it up again. Thank you uvu
35jl1ef.jpg
@Baenerys That's okay! c: I'm patient!
@Baenerys That's okay! c: I'm patient!
"Oakenshield has weighed the value of your life, and found it worth NOTHING."
s4ood4.gif
I have an Irradiated Astronomer if you still want it? Great art by the way
I have an Irradiated Astronomer if you still want it? Great art by the way
@Baenerys