Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ? [FULL] AZULITY'S ART SHOP!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@beck Ah sure! I'll do that c: thanks again!!
@beck Ah sure! I'll do that c: thanks again!!
35jl1ef.jpg
─────Art Shop ✧ Flight Rising Blog ✧ Art Blog─────
@SunDragon Finished your commissions! Here are the previews below: [img]http://oi61.tinypic.com/2z3uuti.jpg[/img] [img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/xd9c7.jpg[/img] And here's a couple links with the images: [b][url=http://oi57.tinypic.com/4hukua.jpg]1ST FULL HQ IMAGE[/url][/b] || [url=http://oi58.tinypic.com/ok8va8.jpg][b]2ND FULL HQ IMAGE[/b][/url] Transparent/Resized images for Dragon Bios: [url=http://oi61.tinypic.com/30avqcn.jpg][b]HERE[/b][/url] & [url=http://oi57.tinypic.com/2mfm6tt.jpg][b]HERE[/b][/url] I plan to upload these to my art blog. Please give me your Tumblr blog to link to in the description if you have one or another website, etc. Otherwise I'll just link to your clan profile. Thank you for commissioning me! Please send the remaining accent my way uvu
@SunDragon Finished your commissions! Here are the previews below:

2z3uuti.jpg
xd9c7.jpg

And here's a couple links with the images:

1ST FULL HQ IMAGE || 2ND FULL HQ IMAGE

Transparent/Resized images for Dragon Bios: HERE & HERE

I plan to upload these to my art blog. Please give me your Tumblr blog to link to in the description if you have one or another website, etc. Otherwise I'll just link to your clan profile.

Thank you for commissioning me! Please send the remaining accent my way uvu
35jl1ef.jpg
@Baenerys They look wonderful! Thanks so much! I'll send you the accent asap.
@Baenerys They look wonderful! Thanks so much! I'll send you the accent asap.
ECNdq9d.png
@SunDragon Glad you like them c: and no problem! Thank you again!!
@SunDragon Glad you like them c: and no problem! Thank you again!!
35jl1ef.jpg
ART SHOP IS OPEN!

Sorry for the wait! Had a lot of things to do between when my shop was last open and now. There are only 4 open slots this time around because I have a lot of side projects that I would like to focus on as well as other dollar-valued commissions. I've also added the prices for half-body and full body pieces.

I will probably try to stream my artwork on Twitch. If/when I do, I will post and ping whomever's commission I'm working on here. If you're interested in what other art I'm working on, visit my art blog.

───────────────────────────────────

@melorious @Gottllieb @Wadanohara @SinclairTop @exosomniac @kurloz @Four @Cila

@SpectralTally pinging because I noticed my art was on your 'Artist Wishlist' sometime ago, hehe
ART SHOP IS OPEN!

Sorry for the wait! Had a lot of things to do between when my shop was last open and now. There are only 4 open slots this time around because I have a lot of side projects that I would like to focus on as well as other dollar-valued commissions. I've also added the prices for half-body and full body pieces.

I will probably try to stream my artwork on Twitch. If/when I do, I will post and ping whomever's commission I'm working on here. If you're interested in what other art I'm working on, visit my art blog.

───────────────────────────────────

@melorious @Gottllieb @Wadanohara @SinclairTop @exosomniac @kurloz @Four @Cila

@SpectralTally pinging because I noticed my art was on your 'Artist Wishlist' sometime ago, hehe
35jl1ef.jpg
@baenerys
Is a design commission in the form of a single, fullbody colored sketch still the same price, or is there a complexity fee? I'd love one slot!
@baenerys
Is a design commission in the form of a single, fullbody colored sketch still the same price, or is there a complexity fee? I'd love one slot!
@exosomniac
I assume you mean something akin to a character sheet? Like you would like me to create a visual for a character? It would be the same price if it's just one image, yes. Any other details will have to be talked about (i.e. expression samples, turn arounds, etc.)
@exosomniac
I assume you mean something akin to a character sheet? Like you would like me to create a visual for a character? It would be the same price if it's just one image, yes. Any other details will have to be talked about (i.e. expression samples, turn arounds, etc.)
35jl1ef.jpg
@Baenerys
Just one image!
Sending the details now. Will ping again once everything is set up. Basically, I want ONE fullbody colored-sketch, except the only different is it's from text references. Thanks so much. Now, to get to work on that form of yours!
@Baenerys
Just one image!
Sending the details now. Will ping again once everything is set up. Basically, I want ONE fullbody colored-sketch, except the only different is it's from text references. Thanks so much. Now, to get to work on that form of yours!
@exosomniac
Sure thing! Will reserve a spot for you then. Thank you!
@exosomniac
Sure thing! Will reserve a spot for you then. Thank you!
35jl1ef.jpg
@Baenerys
Option:
Fullbody.

Style:
Colored sketch.

Reference(s):
Tanned skin. Lanky though toned with muscle definition, has hazel eyes and shaggy ear-length dark brown hair. Typically wears a brown or green, short sleeved tunic or poncho (or both, if you prefer), a hide-skin knotted belt, tan or gray pants, and hide/fur boots. He's in a medieval fantasy setting, so nothing too modern. He also has scars lining his back and the backs of his arms. He's a fishmonger by trade and he carries a knapsack and cloth coinpurse to store his wares and earnings. In terms of general looks and definite skin-tone? Think: a medieval version of Henry Cavill.

# of Subjects:
One.

Personality Keywords:
Jovial, cowardly, dishonest, stealthy, independent, flirtatious.

Payment:
500k Treasure.

Additional Notes:
You have free range over everything else! His name is Reynaud de Montclair, and I'd like that text / writing somewhere. Maybe over his head or under his feet.

EDIT:
He also has light, scruffy facial hair. He's around 29 years old.
@Baenerys
Option:
Fullbody.

Style:
Colored sketch.

Reference(s):
Tanned skin. Lanky though toned with muscle definition, has hazel eyes and shaggy ear-length dark brown hair. Typically wears a brown or green, short sleeved tunic or poncho (or both, if you prefer), a hide-skin knotted belt, tan or gray pants, and hide/fur boots. He's in a medieval fantasy setting, so nothing too modern. He also has scars lining his back and the backs of his arms. He's a fishmonger by trade and he carries a knapsack and cloth coinpurse to store his wares and earnings. In terms of general looks and definite skin-tone? Think: a medieval version of Henry Cavill.

# of Subjects:
One.

Personality Keywords:
Jovial, cowardly, dishonest, stealthy, independent, flirtatious.

Payment:
500k Treasure.

Additional Notes:
You have free range over everything else! His name is Reynaud de Montclair, and I'd like that text / writing somewhere. Maybe over his head or under his feet.

EDIT:
He also has light, scruffy facial hair. He's around 29 years old.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8