Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ? [FULL] AZULITY'S ART SHOP!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Baenerys I'd like to order!

Painted full body, couple picture please! c: I'll send details if you accept. c: I can pay with scatterscroll, crystal gene and if that's not enough, gems!
@Baenerys I'd like to order!

Painted full body, couple picture please! c: I'll send details if you accept. c: I can pay with scatterscroll, crystal gene and if that's not enough, gems!
"Oakenshield has weighed the value of your life, and found it worth NOTHING."
s4ood4.gif
@Baenerys I just wokeup but I am all about taking that second slot if you don't mind it. Give me a little bit to gather my wits about myself and write up a coherent form? Shouldn't take longer than a couple hours at most, and I'm being extremely generous.
@Baenerys I just wokeup but I am all about taking that second slot if you don't mind it. Give me a little bit to gather my wits about myself and write up a coherent form? Shouldn't take longer than a couple hours at most, and I'm being extremely generous.
noiva_custom_sencha.png
@baenerys am I late. Yes I think I am
@baenerys am I late. Yes I think I am
please copy/paste my username when pinging me
1g3s6q.png2helunb.gif9jg4ly.png
@SinclairTop Reserved a spot for you! Please send me the details/fill out the form and we'll talk payment :)

@kurloz I'll give you the slot, no worries. Send me the info when you can :)

@Gottllieb No you are not, you have a slot ;)
@SinclairTop Reserved a spot for you! Please send me the details/fill out the form and we'll talk payment :)

@kurloz I'll give you the slot, no worries. Send me the info when you can :)

@Gottllieb No you are not, you have a slot ;)
35jl1ef.jpg
─────Art Shop ✧ Flight Rising Blog ✧ Art Blog─────
@exosomniac

Okie dokie, thank you! I will work on this after I receive payment if that's alright (or if you want you can pay 250kt now and 250kt later when it's complete).
@exosomniac

Okie dokie, thank you! I will work on this after I receive payment if that's alright (or if you want you can pay 250kt now and 250kt later when it's complete).
35jl1ef.jpg
@Baenerys

May I be on your pinglist please? OwO
@Baenerys

May I be on your pinglist please? OwO
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o3_r1_250.png
@Pumpkinsnuffle
Sure thing! :)
@Pumpkinsnuffle
Sure thing! :)
35jl1ef.jpg
@Baenerys ayyyy I'll send you a pm--
@Baenerys ayyyy I'll send you a pm--
please copy/paste my username when pinging me
1g3s6q.png2helunb.gif9jg4ly.png
@Gottllieb okie dokie artichokie
@Gottllieb okie dokie artichokie
35jl1ef.jpg
Option:Full body
Style: Painted
Reference(s): Thread was here if you need a refresher and I have several other pieces aside from whats posted
# of Subjects: 1...maybe two if my budget allows it in which case I can send you refs for that
Personality Keywords: vain, charismatic, elegant
Payment: Treasure! I can pay in full for at least one but your pricing is between 750 and 900k in which case you would have to give me the estimate first before I decided I had the money for the second subject.
Additional Notes: since the time of our initial talk and now he's gained a (semi-permanent) collar around his neck. I haven't decided the design permanently and have been so far just describing it as a slave collar (which in this case, since there's many different kinds, is a silver ring similar to this. In character/story lore it's a mark of a demon who's accepted becoming contractual (aka the whole "sell me your soul and ill give you the world" deal). I'm giving you permission to play with the idea, though.

I can make communication simpler by sending this through a PM as well, just so it doesn't clutter up your board.
Option:Full body
Style: Painted
Reference(s): Thread was here if you need a refresher and I have several other pieces aside from whats posted
# of Subjects: 1...maybe two if my budget allows it in which case I can send you refs for that
Personality Keywords: vain, charismatic, elegant
Payment: Treasure! I can pay in full for at least one but your pricing is between 750 and 900k in which case you would have to give me the estimate first before I decided I had the money for the second subject.
Additional Notes: since the time of our initial talk and now he's gained a (semi-permanent) collar around his neck. I haven't decided the design permanently and have been so far just describing it as a slave collar (which in this case, since there's many different kinds, is a silver ring similar to this. In character/story lore it's a mark of a demon who's accepted becoming contractual (aka the whole "sell me your soul and ill give you the world" deal). I'm giving you permission to play with the idea, though.

I can make communication simpler by sending this through a PM as well, just so it doesn't clutter up your board.
noiva_custom_sencha.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8