Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 592 593
I'm really getting disgusted watching the lady knock her kid to the floor. Can something be done to remove that ad? I've heard others complain about it as well.
It's not funny - it's abusive. Thank you.
I'm really getting disgusted watching the lady knock her kid to the floor. Can something be done to remove that ad? I've heard others complain about it as well.
It's not funny - it's abusive. Thank you.
mM2VM9X.png
I still think the GTA ads should not be on this site. That game is NOT family friendly.

Edit: Also still getting the Cosabella lingerie adds that I find inappropriate. Welp, Adblock is going back on for a bit.
I still think the GTA ads should not be on this site. That game is NOT family friendly.

Edit: Also still getting the Cosabella lingerie adds that I find inappropriate. Welp, Adblock is going back on for a bit.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Here to complain about the same ad as @Emberglo

Super annoying ad, but I thought it'd cycle off eventually. And yet, here it still is, and it's not any less unpleasant than the other million times I've gotten it. :/
Here to complain about the same ad as @Emberglo

Super annoying ad, but I thought it'd cycle off eventually. And yet, here it still is, and it's not any less unpleasant than the other million times I've gotten it. :/
The ad is 1040.com so I imagine we'll have to watch that poor kid get clobbered until after taxes....
The ad is 1040.com so I imagine we'll have to watch that poor kid get clobbered until after taxes....
mM2VM9X.png
Post moved to here, as advised. [quote]I am not certain this is caused by an ad, as no ads actually appear on my page whenever this occurs; but three times now I have loaded a page in FR only to have this action window for opening a php script pop up for me. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58070035/whatis.png[/img] I always click on cancel, but I know I haven't actually told anything to open with my Dreamweaver, at best I right-click to open the page in a new tab. Twice it's happened in the Trading Post, and once in my own lair page. In case the settings of my window are difficult to read, the file wanting to be opened is [b]afr.php[/b] and its source is apparently 162.218.115.228. The first time it popped up I thought maybe I had mis-clicked on something, but three times isn't my doing.[/quote]
Post moved to here, as advised.
Quote:
I am not certain this is caused by an ad, as no ads actually appear on my page whenever this occurs; but three times now I have loaded a page in FR only to have this action window for opening a php script pop up for me.
whatis.png
I always click on cancel, but I know I haven't actually told anything to open with my Dreamweaver, at best I right-click to open the page in a new tab. Twice it's happened in the Trading Post, and once in my own lair page.

In case the settings of my window are difficult to read, the file wanting to be opened is afr.php and its source is apparently 162.218.115.228.

The first time it popped up I thought maybe I had mis-clicked on something, but three times isn't my doing.
This website is immediately redirecting me on mobile, if I let it go it tries to get me to download an app I think? I couldn't get a screencap but I got one of the redirecting URLs:

http://aflrm.com/nav?k=bc7d06933d583c28cc80ad109c960aa3&q=install
This website is immediately redirecting me on mobile, if I let it go it tries to get me to download an app I think? I couldn't get a screencap but I got one of the redirecting URLs:

http://aflrm.com/nav?k=bc7d06933d583c28cc80ad109c960aa3&q=install
No giant marshmallows left uneaten!
Got the 'outdated shockwave update' redirect ad today- I'll screencap if it pops up again.
Got the 'outdated shockwave update' redirect ad today- I'll screencap if it pops up again.
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
I was playing the higher or lower card game in the Fairgrounds and after I clicked on the up button, an ad downloaded a file to my computer without my consent. The ad was saved as "0R013wekEI_1802141212". I don't have the URL to the ad, but whenever I clicked on the file it downloaded to my computer, it'd open a web link to file:///C:/Users/[my name]/Downloads/0R013wekEI_1802141212.html

brower: chrome
error text: n/a
screenshot of ad: https://40.media.tumblr.com/6f029438efe88197614f779813486f02/tumblr_nle1sotsDP1qddppjo1_500.jpg

There's different stuff on the ad every time I open it, but it's all from Advance America.
I was playing the higher or lower card game in the Fairgrounds and after I clicked on the up button, an ad downloaded a file to my computer without my consent. The ad was saved as "0R013wekEI_1802141212". I don't have the URL to the ad, but whenever I clicked on the file it downloaded to my computer, it'd open a web link to file:///C:/Users/[my name]/Downloads/0R013wekEI_1802141212.html

brower: chrome
error text: n/a
screenshot of ad: https://40.media.tumblr.com/6f029438efe88197614f779813486f02/tumblr_nle1sotsDP1qddppjo1_500.jpg

There's different stuff on the ad every time I open it, but it's all from Advance America.
I've been getting the same Advance America ads on chrome as RubyArrav above me, where there are .html files downloading to my computer without any sort of notification.

I've actually been getting two differently named files, one is "0R9Xy8LQeF_100367888.html" and the other is"0R013wekEI_1802141212.html"

They look like they're meant to be the bottom and sidebar ads respectively, maybe something has just gone wrong with the coding?
I've been getting the same Advance America ads on chrome as RubyArrav above me, where there are .html files downloading to my computer without any sort of notification.

I've actually been getting two differently named files, one is "0R9Xy8LQeF_100367888.html" and the other is"0R013wekEI_1802141212.html"

They look like they're meant to be the bottom and sidebar ads respectively, maybe something has just gone wrong with the coding?
FR Time ± 0

Sometimes I don't have the opportunity to go through all the pings I receive. If you're having trouble contacting me, please send a PM!
I have the same problem as @Cairon and @RubyArrav. I was randomly browsing and it downloaded an HTML file. I haven't had the courage to open it, but I am scanning my computer now.
I have the same problem as @Cairon and @RubyArrav. I was randomly browsing and it downloaded an HTML file. I haven't had the courage to open it, but I am scanning my computer now.
qvTNuJR.pngtumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngqvTNuJR.png
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 592 593