Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55
cool
cool
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
Admittedly I'm disappointed about piebald being a primary secondary gene. I think it more possibilities as a tert gene. However I'm sure others are happy about it so I'll just stick with piebald accent for now. I'm very excited about the two new genes they just previewed though. Also excited about the rewrites.
Admittedly I'm disappointed about piebald being a primary secondary gene. I think it more possibilities as a tert gene. However I'm sure others are happy about it so I'll just stick with piebald accent for now. I'm very excited about the two new genes they just previewed though. Also excited about the rewrites.
"Clicking a ping alert will take you directly to the post in which you were pinged!" THANK YOU, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.
"Clicking a ping alert will take you directly to the post in which you were pinged!" THANK YOU, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.
2mYW1Zy.png gdlsFvm.png Wj3N42A.png
Sooo excited about the new genes, woow!! Beautiful.
Sooo excited about the new genes, woow!! Beautiful.
Those new genes are all lovely!!! Thank you for all the hard work that you guys do! :3
Those new genes are all lovely!!! Thank you for all the hard work that you guys do! :3
I have only a single tear for Piebald tertiary, but white markings were my second favourite so I ain't complaining. They're gonna be great!
I have only a single tear for Piebald tertiary, but white markings were my second favourite so I ain't complaining. They're gonna be great!
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but has there been any word on when the next open registration will be? I showed this site to a friend of mine about two months ago and she's fallen in love and would like to start playing soon!
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but has there been any word on when the next open registration will be? I showed this site to a friend of mine about two months ago and she's fallen in love and would like to start playing soon!
very nice!! :D
very nice!! :D
@Sparksreturn It's best to ask questions in the Help Center! That way they are seen faster and answered.

The admin have not chosen a date for the next Registration Window. The Night of the Nocturne event uncovered a few things they would like to take care of first, but when the date is decided it will be announced on the Main Page and all of FR's social media sites. :)
@Sparksreturn It's best to ask questions in the Help Center! That way they are seen faster and answered.

The admin have not chosen a date for the next Registration Window. The Night of the Nocturne event uncovered a few things they would like to take care of first, but when the date is decided it will be announced on the Main Page and all of FR's social media sites. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Love the Vipera gene. Can't wait to see that one come out.
Love the Vipera gene. Can't wait to see that one come out.
Bless thee for granting me PAIN! For blinding my eyes and cleansing my mind.
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 54 55