Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle of the Gods!(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 404 405
@Anguish

I'd love to grab a ticket! I've also added the banner to my sig!
@Anguish

I'd love to grab a ticket! I've also added the banner to my sig!
Zo7dCea.png
@Anguish

I would like a ticket please
@Anguish

I would like a ticket please
@Anguish
One ticket! This looks exciting!
@Anguish
One ticket! This looks exciting!
7zcCDc4.png
@Anguish

I'd like a ticket please.
@Anguish

I'd like a ticket please.
@Anguish I'd like to claim a free ticket, please uvu Also put the banner in my sig!
@Anguish I'd like to claim a free ticket, please uvu Also put the banner in my sig!
pukasloth_sleeping.gif
@Anguish

I would like a ticket please! I've also placed the banner on my signature.
@Anguish

I would like a ticket please! I've also placed the banner on my signature.
@Anguish
I feel guilty. You must have so many pings.
Ticked please. ;u;
@Anguish
I feel guilty. You must have so many pings.
Ticked please. ;u;
@Anguish
Can I get a ticket? (also putting banner in signature).
@Anguish
Can I get a ticket? (also putting banner in signature).
@Anguish
I'd like a ticket, please!
@Anguish
I'd like a ticket, please!
GWeNSoe.gifWiki-wordmark.pngIZV5hgL.pngEX8Ll0e.png
SU9xsTJ.png
@Solar
So so so so true.*commences depression spiral* XD

@Runi
Nope go ahead!

@SenchaDrake
Oh there are plenty of beautiful Dragons that shouldn't be locked away forever so I'll definitely take note of you and I might see about that in the next few days :). However some are just too important to me and will stay with me(they're not particularly pretty so I don't think FR will lose anything in losing them xD)

What I mean is that the powers of decay is so destructive and that death is its ultimate goal. Whether or not its accurate I really just wanted to use that to lead into their funny hobbies. There's something that just tickles me about an Incarnation of the death and decay and that twists his art to foods like wine and cheese which are essentially rotted or "fermented".
@Solar
So so so so true.*commences depression spiral* XD

@Runi
Nope go ahead!

@SenchaDrake
Oh there are plenty of beautiful Dragons that shouldn't be locked away forever so I'll definitely take note of you and I might see about that in the next few days :). However some are just too important to me and will stay with me(they're not particularly pretty so I don't think FR will lose anything in losing them xD)

What I mean is that the powers of decay is so destructive and that death is its ultimate goal. Whether or not its accurate I really just wanted to use that to lead into their funny hobbies. There's something that just tickles me about an Incarnation of the death and decay and that twists his art to foods like wine and cheese which are essentially rotted or "fermented".
fxxlj9.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 404 405