Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 166 167
It seems that the treasure is being updated and given out later, if you wait a couple hours or so. However, the timer is not working whatsoever.
It seems that the treasure is being updated and given out later, if you wait a couple hours or so. However, the timer is not working whatsoever.
Treasure payout is definitely lower than it was before. I'm playing exactly as I was before the current performance issues, and am making 1/4 to 1/2 what I had been.
Treasure payout is definitely lower than it was before. I'm playing exactly as I was before the current performance issues, and am making 1/4 to 1/2 what I had been.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
Recently, the clock/timer has been at 0:00, even when I know I've been playing for more than 10 minutes.
Recently, the clock/timer has been at 0:00, even when I know I've been playing for more than 10 minutes.
Twice now, I have gotten a "Ghost Block" on my page
shockswitch.jpg

After I took this snapshot, I used my charge 'S'
The screen clears, but the "Ghost Block" stays. As soon as that spot reaches the top, Game Over.
Twice now, I have gotten a "Ghost Block" on my page
shockswitch.jpg

After I took this snapshot, I used my charge 'S'
The screen clears, but the "Ghost Block" stays. As soon as that spot reaches the top, Game Over.
Spark of Genius or Spark of Insanity, they both look the same to me.
As of 8/14/2013 Seems like everything appears fine, I gotten the full charge, click and got to play from bottom again, I even tried forcing a loss (shove it all to the top) to see if something comes up. Works perfectly fine to me. :)
As of 8/14/2013 Seems like everything appears fine, I gotten the full charge, click and got to play from bottom again, I even tried forcing a loss (shove it all to the top) to see if something comes up. Works perfectly fine to me. :)
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
My Shock Switch doesnt load at all. I see the flightrising logo, and its moving, not stuck, and the loading thingy is full for 90% and stay there no matter how long i wait..

I use Firefox but this is not a crash...
My Shock Switch doesnt load at all. I see the flightrising logo, and its moving, not stuck, and the loading thingy is full for 90% and stay there no matter how long i wait..

I use Firefox but this is not a crash...
I just noticed that the treasure payout is changing up on me in the Game Over screen. If I sit and watch it for a minute, it'll go from, say, 1963 to 1661 like it just did on me. I will keep an eye on this and try to catch whether my actual banked treasure amount is affected by this.
I just noticed that the treasure payout is changing up on me in the Game Over screen. If I sit and watch it for a minute, it'll go from, say, 1963 to 1661 like it just did on me. I will keep an eye on this and try to catch whether my actual banked treasure amount is affected by this.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
Shock switch is being super laggy for me, to the point where I have to wait about 10-20 seconds for the combo to disengage and continue playing. Timer isn't working and I sometimes don't receive treasure at all.
Shock switch is being super laggy for me, to the point where I have to wait about 10-20 seconds for the combo to disengage and continue playing. Timer isn't working and I sometimes don't receive treasure at all.
beep bop boop
Just played Shock Switch on my Mac using Safari. Everything seemed to work fine, but I noticed that I (think) I beat the highscore and it did not update. I think I got around 1,500,000 points and I got 23k treasure.

So game works fine in Mac on Safari, but Highscore doesn't update (unless I misread my score).
Just played Shock Switch on my Mac using Safari. Everything seemed to work fine, but I noticed that I (think) I beat the highscore and it did not update. I think I got around 1,500,000 points and I got 23k treasure.

So game works fine in Mac on Safari, but Highscore doesn't update (unless I misread my score).
wBOpmxj.png
I was just playing the game and I'm sorry for not reading through 29 pages of stuff so this may have been reported, but in Chrome on Mac, I could not get the keyboard to work AT ALL. I had to move to a different browser to do it, not sure what's up there.
I was just playing the game and I'm sorry for not reading through 29 pages of stuff so this may have been reported, but in Chrome on Mac, I could not get the keyboard to work AT ALL. I had to move to a different browser to do it, not sure what's up there.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 166 167