Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 166 167
@honeydew: You're right, it seems like I just wasn't good enough this particular round. I played some more times and treasure payout seems to be just normal. :)
@honeydew: You're right, it seems like I just wasn't good enough this particular round. I played some more times and treasure payout seems to be just normal. :)
v7gq.jpg
Oops, I didn't notice the timestamp. Sorry!
Oops, I didn't notice the timestamp. Sorry!
:/ highscores are still no updating?
:/ highscores are still no updating?
i'm hitting speeds of over the max speed for that difficulty, i.e. i got to speed of 51 on normal
i'm hitting speeds of over the max speed for that difficulty, i.e. i got to speed of 51 on normal
It's Electrifying!

6klg2iF.png
I just played the photosensitive version on easy mode, got to a score of over 580,000 points and a speed of 100+ before losing. It gave no treasure at all. I spent 40 minutes earning that score with some breaks where it was paused for a few minutes. Not at all happy right now.

Edit: It was just rather delayed. Still strikes me as odd though.
I just played the photosensitive version on easy mode, got to a score of over 580,000 points and a speed of 100+ before losing. It gave no treasure at all. I spent 40 minutes earning that score with some breaks where it was paused for a few minutes. Not at all happy right now.

Edit: It was just rather delayed. Still strikes me as odd though.
Timer's not working for me either. On the bright side, the game seems faster/more responsive than last time I tried it (just before the downtime.)
Timer's not working for me either. On the bright side, the game seems faster/more responsive than last time I tried it (just before the downtime.)
Chewy Tentacle
Just wanted to let someone know I'm having a problem where I'm not earning any money when I play this game.
Just wanted to let someone know I'm having a problem where I'm not earning any money when I play this game.
I played just now and it gave me no treasure for the time I spent. Has the treasure giving been disengaged?
I played just now and it gave me no treasure for the time I spent. Has the treasure giving been disengaged?
Tnr2e0C.png
As of 1:10AM on 14th of August (server time), shock switch's timer is not working, and neither is the game giving out treasure.
As of 1:10AM on 14th of August (server time), shock switch's timer is not working, and neither is the game giving out treasure.
No treasure here either, I didn't pause it at all, timer stayed at 0.
No treasure here either, I didn't pause it at all, timer stayed at 0.
255819810&trans=1.jpgI buy CS pets!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 166 167