Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Snaphance's Accent Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 61 62
Hello may I be added to your pinglist for any new accent please and thankies!
Hello may I be added to your pinglist for any new accent please and thankies!
@shykitty No problem whatsoever! @SierraAshura Done, thank you! I'm also doing an interest check for this accent: [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/2bbbccf1eccb709404384cfb946421d6/tumblr_inline_nkt2edRBbd1t40wos.png[/img] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/d6c6f9e6a1171b82d3a20b078ba1511f/tumblr_inline_nkt2elZLlq1t40wos.png[/img] Flavio's Gear: WIP of a custom accent for one of my own Spirals. Might make a slightly tweaked version (without the scars/pendant) for release here if there is enough interest. Please also let me know if you are interested and prefer the version with or without the face mask. A female version will also be made, in that case.
@shykitty
No problem whatsoever!

@SierraAshura
Done, thank you!

I'm also doing an interest check for this accent:

tumblr_inline_nkt2edRBbd1t40wos.png tumblr_inline_nkt2elZLlq1t40wos.png

Flavio's Gear: WIP of a custom accent for one of my own Spirals. Might make a slightly tweaked version (without the scars/pendant) for release here if there is enough interest. Please also let me know if you are interested and prefer the version with or without the face mask. A female version will also be made, in that case.
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance

I would be interested in the flavio's type accent with the face mask.
@Snaphance

I would be interested in the flavio's type accent with the face mask.
@SierraAshura
Noted, thank you!
@SierraAshura
Noted, thank you!
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance Could you please put me on the general ping list? I love all of your accents uwu
@Snaphance Could you please put me on the general ping list? I love all of your accents uwu
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@Gilan
Thank you! I've added you :)
@Gilan
Thank you! I've added you :)
5mDnfD3.png
@Sitka @swanpukin
I now have enough gems to cover the remaining slots on your accents, provided you pay in gems. If you are still interested, please send me payment, and I'll send the accents in for approval when I get online tomorrow. If you aren't interested any longer, no problem, just let me know!
@Sitka @swanpukin
I now have enough gems to cover the remaining slots on your accents, provided you pay in gems. If you are still interested, please send me payment, and I'll send the accents in for approval when I get online tomorrow. If you aren't interested any longer, no problem, just let me know!
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance
Sent the payment!
@Snaphance
Sent the payment!

Smuggler Tundra and Smuggler Ridgeback each have nine copies on the AH. Price's 500 gems, though feel free to PM me if you want to pay in treasure/mixed currency/get a payment plan.

Smuggler Tundra and Smuggler Ridgeback each have nine copies on the AH. Price's 500 gems, though feel free to PM me if you want to pay in treasure/mixed currency/get a payment plan.
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance
Hello, could I be put on the general ping list please?
@Snaphance
Hello, could I be put on the general ping list please?
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 61 62