Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Snaphance's Accent Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
Okay, I'm slowly toeing towards reopening this shop again; I have a bit of overhauling to do before making anything official and pinging you folks and adding you to lists/thanking you for the very kind compliments. Dunno how long it takes, but for new faces: feel free to ask to be pinged for reprints/general pinglists.

@kuninaga I decided to do a reprint of White Gold, so if you're still interested in it, let me know and I'll send you a copy when I get it back from the submission queue. It costs 500 gems/375 000t (1:750 ratio).
Okay, I'm slowly toeing towards reopening this shop again; I have a bit of overhauling to do before making anything official and pinging you folks and adding you to lists/thanking you for the very kind compliments. Dunno how long it takes, but for new faces: feel free to ask to be pinged for reprints/general pinglists.

@kuninaga I decided to do a reprint of White Gold, so if you're still interested in it, let me know and I'll send you a copy when I get it back from the submission queue. It costs 500 gems/375 000t (1:750 ratio).
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance Oh goodness I'm glad to see you coming back! Could I please be on your general pinglist? :D
@Snaphance Oh goodness I'm glad to see you coming back! Could I please be on your general pinglist? :D
nZvyypl.gif
@Snaphance would you take a mixed payment of 200g + 225kT (assuming i did my math right) for a copy of White Gold? I saw a bunch of copies in the AH so i figured it wouldn't hurt to ask, sorry to bug you if not! :0
@Snaphance would you take a mixed payment of 200g + 225kT (assuming i did my math right) for a copy of White Gold? I saw a bunch of copies in the AH so i figured it wouldn't hurt to ask, sorry to bug you if not! :0
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@saturne
Sure thing! I'll shoot you a CR for it.
@saturne
Sure thing! I'll shoot you a CR for it.
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance, I'd love to be on the pinglist for new accents when you get back!
@Snaphance, I'd love to be on the pinglist for new accents when you get back!
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
@Snaphance Could you add me to the general pinglist as well? Thank you!
@Snaphance Could you add me to the general pinglist as well? Thank you!
1sAnyd1.gifjIRALXN.pngLDICVbr.gif
[center]just wanted to share my dragon in one of your works :> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82504977][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/825050/82504977_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
just wanted to share my dragon in one of your works :>
82504977_350.png
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLpidge | nonbinary
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLthey/them | furry | adult
31843736_CkYIWIwkNOeSaGu.gif
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62