Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | pokemon safari friend codes
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187
Guess not. XD oh well. I got to 5ivs on a fennekin and will be working more later on a few others. I sent them to OR but may send them back to X for the breeding part. Or catch better in safaris once/if I get some of the ones I've asked about.
Guess not. XD oh well. I got to 5ivs on a fennekin and will be working more later on a few others. I sent them to OR but may send them back to X for the breeding part. Or catch better in safaris once/if I get some of the ones I've asked about.
Play Pokemon X/Y? Wanna swap FCs? PM me with yours so I can add back!
FC: 0963-0508-5009

Fire Safari with:
Charmeleon Magmar Braixen
Mine is

2767-0947-8767.
Mine is

2767-0947-8767.
@LunaFayeLyn I added you. My FC is 0216-0807-4524, and I have a ground type safari with trapinch, camerupt, and diggersby.
@LunaFayeLyn I added you. My FC is 0216-0807-4524, and I have a ground type safari with trapinch, camerupt, and diggersby.
bUUy115.png db_2_21_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8kl57b.png 3_14_15_db_by_nightmare_moon222-d8luj0u.png db_4_11_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8ptw3f.png db_5_9_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8t9vby.png 8_8_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d94ytcf.png tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
I just added myself to the google doc! Just got a new DS so I'm not sure what kind of safari I have--if someone could pop in and take a look I'd be super grateful! My FC is 0791-4389-6139, and my IGN is Kestrel.

@Eifie, @ArchRen, @Verruciformis, I'd be interested in adding your FCs if that's all right with you guys!
I just added myself to the google doc! Just got a new DS so I'm not sure what kind of safari I have--if someone could pop in and take a look I'd be super grateful! My FC is 0791-4389-6139, and my IGN is Kestrel.

@Eifie, @ArchRen, @Verruciformis, I'd be interested in adding your FCs if that's all right with you guys!
@Khoshekh I'd be happy to add you! :) When I play later tonight I'll check what type you have!
@Khoshekh I'd be happy to add you! :) When I play later tonight I'll check what type you have!
tumblr_no5zp0EKMs1t474y3o2_500.png
@Eifie, Thanks so much! I've registered you. c:

EDIT OKAY I JUST NEED TO

I went into your Safari to take a stroll around and 'meet' the Pokemon there so that the little icons would show up on my Safari list, right? Not expecting to catch anything, only have a lvl 50 Talonflame I use for hatching eggs on my party.

First encounter is a shiny Aipom. I could not believe it when she sparkled, and had to quickly Google Aipom to make sure I was seeing this right, but yep: cute pink sparkly Aipom! I couldn't risk my Talonflame OHKO'ing her, so I just started throwing Pokeballs at her praying that one of them could click. Six Pokeballs later, she's mine! Not a great nature or anything, but ahh, she's so cute!
@Eifie, Thanks so much! I've registered you. c:

EDIT OKAY I JUST NEED TO

I went into your Safari to take a stroll around and 'meet' the Pokemon there so that the little icons would show up on my Safari list, right? Not expecting to catch anything, only have a lvl 50 Talonflame I use for hatching eggs on my party.

First encounter is a shiny Aipom. I could not believe it when she sparkled, and had to quickly Google Aipom to make sure I was seeing this right, but yep: cute pink sparkly Aipom! I couldn't risk my Talonflame OHKO'ing her, so I just started throwing Pokeballs at her praying that one of them could click. Six Pokeballs later, she's mine! Not a great nature or anything, but ahh, she's so cute!
@Khoshekh omg!!! That's so lucky! I'm so happy for you! Aipom is super cute as a shiny! I always bring my Pinsir with False Swipe when I go friend safari-ing just in case of shiny encounters but so far I've never found one.

Your safari is water type with Bibarel and Quagsire! Can't tell what the third one is yet so let me know next time you play and then I'll play too!

Edit: Your third pokemon is Poliwhirl! :)
@Khoshekh omg!!! That's so lucky! I'm so happy for you! Aipom is super cute as a shiny! I always bring my Pinsir with False Swipe when I go friend safari-ing just in case of shiny encounters but so far I've never found one.

Your safari is water type with Bibarel and Quagsire! Can't tell what the third one is yet so let me know next time you play and then I'll play too!

Edit: Your third pokemon is Poliwhirl! :)
tumblr_no5zp0EKMs1t474y3o2_500.png
@Khoshekh

My sister got a shiny Petlil in one of hers...

And I have my FC on Serebii.

You can just use the name Spark I guess.
4511-1341-9101
@Khoshekh

My sister got a shiny Petlil in one of hers...

And I have my FC on Serebii.

You can just use the name Spark I guess.
4511-1341-9101
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
@Khoshekh and @Heropon I added you both, I hope that's alright. My FC is 0216-0807-4524, and I have a ground type safari with trapinch, camerupt, and diggersby.
@Khoshekh and @Heropon I added you both, I hope that's alright. My FC is 0216-0807-4524, and I have a ground type safari with trapinch, camerupt, and diggersby.
bUUy115.png db_2_21_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8kl57b.png 3_14_15_db_by_nightmare_moon222-d8luj0u.png db_4_11_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8ptw3f.png db_5_9_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8t9vby.png 8_8_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d94ytcf.png tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
@Ryutim, oh my god I'm so sorry?? FOR SOME REASON I definitely did not notice this post OTL I have added you back!

Also: I started filling out my Pokedex and am currently missing just over 200 Pokemon, so I'm hoping that some people are still active with adding people and what not because friend safaris contain a good deal of the Pokemon I'm still missing ;u;

Tagging people whose friend safaris contain something on the list--sorry about the huge pinglist D:

Bug
@Alixyveth, @Braixen

Dark
@Adakii, @Aether, @Soulborg63

Dragon
@Suraya, @Joram, @Reese

Electric
@Gwineira

Fighting
@Cassiopeia, @SeaqueenVS, @ShankShark

Fire
@kasib, @krispymeat, @Mudkip

Flying
@Kiaeon, @Lyon, @Raitoyami, @Veirana

Ghost
@Deathwing, @killerofchickens, @Smugwing

Grass
@Bayhound, @Entomophagous, @Lulubell, @PunkPredator, @Shakura

Ground
@DaftCacophony (also, you have your friend listed as a Steel safari—would it be possible for me to add their FC?)

Ice
@Solar

Normal
@Douwe, @RaiOkami, @Twiggy, @Zakiax

Poison
@ChaosT, @Fuyumi, @Jaena

Psychic
@Danmaku

Rock
@Benzene, @clockworkMoose, @InventorMari, @Mew, @xTippy

Steel
@Kael, @SoulSorbet

Water
@Autty, @azurelith, @brat, @charmens, @Embidi, @InkDragon, @Naya, @Redwerecat

If any of you wouldn't mind adding me, I would appreciate it so so much! My FC is 0791-4389-6139! Please drop me a ping or PM if you are open to adding me ;u;
@Ryutim, oh my god I'm so sorry?? FOR SOME REASON I definitely did not notice this post OTL I have added you back!

Also: I started filling out my Pokedex and am currently missing just over 200 Pokemon, so I'm hoping that some people are still active with adding people and what not because friend safaris contain a good deal of the Pokemon I'm still missing ;u;

Tagging people whose friend safaris contain something on the list--sorry about the huge pinglist D:

Bug
@Alixyveth, @Braixen

Dark
@Adakii, @Aether, @Soulborg63

Dragon
@Suraya, @Joram, @Reese

Electric
@Gwineira

Fighting
@Cassiopeia, @SeaqueenVS, @ShankShark

Fire
@kasib, @krispymeat, @Mudkip

Flying
@Kiaeon, @Lyon, @Raitoyami, @Veirana

Ghost
@Deathwing, @killerofchickens, @Smugwing

Grass
@Bayhound, @Entomophagous, @Lulubell, @PunkPredator, @Shakura

Ground
@DaftCacophony (also, you have your friend listed as a Steel safari—would it be possible for me to add their FC?)

Ice
@Solar

Normal
@Douwe, @RaiOkami, @Twiggy, @Zakiax

Poison
@ChaosT, @Fuyumi, @Jaena

Psychic
@Danmaku

Rock
@Benzene, @clockworkMoose, @InventorMari, @Mew, @xTippy

Steel
@Kael, @SoulSorbet

Water
@Autty, @azurelith, @brat, @charmens, @Embidi, @InkDragon, @Naya, @Redwerecat

If any of you wouldn't mind adding me, I would appreciate it so so much! My FC is 0791-4389-6139! Please drop me a ping or PM if you are open to adding me ;u;
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187