Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Look at the RB's nose...
1 2
...on the top of the page! On the forums there's a faded banner with dragons on under where it says

Flight Rising Discussion

and the RB's nose points upwards! I swear down! And the derg on the far left looks funny.

First noticed it on the '404 page not found' page.
...on the top of the page! On the forums there's a faded banner with dragons on under where it says

Flight Rising Discussion

and the RB's nose points upwards! I swear down! And the derg on the far left looks funny.

First noticed it on the '404 page not found' page.
Shade Possession Suggestion Thread

A deity is a god. A diety is a weight loss prayer~!
LotusCandy wrote on 2017-06-15:
ICSNORK MENEING EY
@Ironheart

Here you go, I found it in the deviant art. ^^;

2wrj66u.jpg
@Ironheart

2wrj66u.jpg
Yessssss, thank you @Corporal! Wonder why they changed it, it's obviously not a fishing thing or both sexes would have it.
Yessssss, thank you @Corporal! Wonder why they changed it, it's obviously not a fishing thing or both sexes would have it.
Shade Possession Suggestion Thread

A deity is a god. A diety is a weight loss prayer~!
LotusCandy wrote on 2017-06-15:
ICSNORK MENEING EY
That tundra.... Hmmm, it looks like a horn instead of a nose on the RB, that must have been what it was originally, I know that dragon designs were sometimes scrapped or changed, I think the blue dragon may be an imp.
That tundra.... Hmmm, it looks like a horn instead of a nose on the RB, that must have been what it was originally, I know that dragon designs were sometimes scrapped or changed, I think the blue dragon may be an imp.
Rabbits are not what they seem to be
~Welcome to Night Vale~

Snowshoe Rabbit Marsh Rabbit Old World Rabbit Cottontail Rabbit
I assume the RB is like that because maybe it was a prototype? It's the only thing I could think of since it's a piece that's been around long. Guess it just never went through :v

And the little tundra laying upside down :D
I assume the RB is like that because maybe it was a prototype? It's the only thing I could think of since it's a piece that's been around long. Guess it just never went through :v

And the little tundra laying upside down :D
lightshieldl.png
Huh. Looks like a rhino. I like the one we have now. It's so pointy and silly. ^^
Huh. Looks like a rhino. I like the one we have now. It's so pointy and silly. ^^
DD2iqkM.png
[quote name="Corporal" date="2015-03-03 14:26:36"]@Ironheart Here you go, I found it in the deviant art. ^^; [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2wrj66u.jpg[/IMG][/quote] This image just confirms my suspicion that Tundras are just big puppy-dragons
Corporal wrote on 2015-03-03 14:26:36:
@Ironheart

2wrj66u.jpg

This image just confirms my suspicion that Tundras are just big puppy-dragons
... that Ridgeback looks so weird now that I'm used to long pointy ridgenoses.
... that Ridgeback looks so weird now that I'm used to long pointy ridgenoses.
QQnBZuq.gif
And mirrors only have 1 pair of eyes! xD
And mirrors only have 1 pair of eyes! xD
13c34bef3401beac8c8cf6233cb62451.png
Yep, I noticed it a couple months back. I just always assumed they were the prototype designs. It would explain the differences between the banner and the current dragons.
Yep, I noticed it a couple months back. I just always assumed they were the prototype designs. It would explain the differences between the banner and the current dragons.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
1 2