Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | pokemon safari friend codes
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187
@emmafrost I think someone should greenlight an Emma Frost & Nightcrawler movie. No other characters needed, just the two of them going on wacky adventures.
@emmafrost I think someone should greenlight an Emma Frost & Nightcrawler movie. No other characters needed, just the two of them going on wacky adventures.
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
@Selnyam please, take my money whenever convenient. I'd watch the heck out of that.
@Selnyam please, take my money whenever convenient. I'd watch the heck out of that.
Gaaaaaaah I hope to get a new 3DS soon and if I do I will have s new FC for my Pokemon Y game instead of having to share with my X. Keeping fingers crossed I get my hands on the majora's mask system.
Gaaaaaaah I hope to get a new 3DS soon and if I do I will have s new FC for my Pokemon Y game instead of having to share with my X. Keeping fingers crossed I get my hands on the majora's mask system.
Play Pokemon X/Y? Wanna swap FCs? PM me with yours so I can add back!
FC: 0963-0508-5009

Fire Safari with:
Charmeleon Magmar Braixen
my in game name is Radio, and my friend code is 0190-1188-8538. i have no idea what my type of pokemon are, if anyone decides to add me, i'd love it if you'd let me know. i'm actively seeking someone with an eevee in their safari, if you've got one, please ping me!

@Raftina @Ryutim @Vovina
i added you guys, hope you don't mind!
my in game name is Radio, and my friend code is 0190-1188-8538. i have no idea what my type of pokemon are, if anyone decides to add me, i'd love it if you'd let me know. i'm actively seeking someone with an eevee in their safari, if you've got one, please ping me!

@Raftina @Ryutim @Vovina
i added you guys, hope you don't mind!
B6ve782.gif
@Sneaky I added you back. :)
@Sneaky I added you back. :)
bUUy115.png db_2_21_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8kl57b.png 3_14_15_db_by_nightmare_moon222-d8luj0u.png db_4_11_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8ptw3f.png db_5_9_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8t9vby.png 8_8_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d94ytcf.png tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
@Sneaky

I don't mind at all! You have a fairy type safari with Togepi, Mawile, and Floette (Red Flower).
@Sneaky

I don't mind at all! You have a fairy type safari with Togepi, Mawile, and Floette (Red Flower).

Fire Safari with:
@Sneaky I don't mind at all~ : D I've added you back!
@Sneaky I don't mind at all~ : D I've added you back!
r6J6MbS.png
@Sneaky
I added you. I like that togepi swag you got goin on.
My FC is 5043-1577-7466 (name is Vee).

I'm grass type, and I can never remember what's in it, except for Chespin.
Anyone else who'd like to add me is welcome to. :3
@Sneaky
I added you. I like that togepi swag you got goin on.
My FC is 5043-1577-7466 (name is Vee).

I'm grass type, and I can never remember what's in it, except for Chespin.
Anyone else who'd like to add me is welcome to. :3
sl1ij5o.pngDHyp0Qb.png krGXgY3.png9RjlOli.png9IQ25Kh.png
@Ryutim
radical, thanks!

@Raftina
ahhhh, thank you, i've been wondering about that since i got X.

@Vovina
glad you're good with that, haha! thanks!

@InfectiousPants
nice, nice, i'll add you back shortly!
@Ryutim
radical, thanks!

@Raftina
ahhhh, thank you, i've been wondering about that since i got X.

@Vovina
glad you're good with that, haha! thanks!

@InfectiousPants
nice, nice, i'll add you back shortly!
B6ve782.gif
Anyone have any projects they've been doing with the safaris they've gotten lately? I've been working on capturing ditto (my brother's FS surprisingly had them) in X, and breeding a number of pokemon to team up with him in ORAS in the Battle island place. XD

Unrelated to the the FSs though, I've decided I want to capture a few teams in Soul Silver/Diamond/Pearl and have them beat every Elite Four up to ORAS now, and see what the ribbons look like or even if they don't have ribbons, I'll know they've done it. XD But that's something that will take a long while to complete.
Anyone have any projects they've been doing with the safaris they've gotten lately? I've been working on capturing ditto (my brother's FS surprisingly had them) in X, and breeding a number of pokemon to team up with him in ORAS in the Battle island place. XD

Unrelated to the the FSs though, I've decided I want to capture a few teams in Soul Silver/Diamond/Pearl and have them beat every Elite Four up to ORAS now, and see what the ribbons look like or even if they don't have ribbons, I'll know they've done it. XD But that's something that will take a long while to complete.

Fire Safari with:
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187