Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Farewell Giveaway! [Winner on Pg 15]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@NeraAljon
Wow, this giveaway was awesome! thank you so much for hosting this and aw, remember the part about messaging me back of you ever come back to fr, be my friend~!
If you want to, oops ;;

Good luck t you, and take care out there! :)
@NeraAljon
Wow, this giveaway was awesome! thank you so much for hosting this and aw, remember the part about messaging me back of you ever come back to fr, be my friend~!
If you want to, oops ;;

Good luck t you, and take care out there! :)
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
@Pandamoniaz - Sure! I'll send him over
@Pandamoniaz - Sure! I'll send him over
VinnyBanner_zpsbf878408.png
@Vanitas - xD I appreciate the offer, but I have plenty of food stocked up in case I do come back. I just lost interest in the game outside of feverishly collecting things and it makes me feel gross. Maybe I'll come back once I have a time out. I don't want to keep focusing on a game that takes up all my time and energy if there's no fun to it :'D
@Vanitas - xD I appreciate the offer, but I have plenty of food stocked up in case I do come back. I just lost interest in the game outside of feverishly collecting things and it makes me feel gross. Maybe I'll come back once I have a time out. I don't want to keep focusing on a game that takes up all my time and energy if there's no fun to it :'D
@NeraAljon
Ah yes I know how it is! starting a game all pumped up and suddenly, everything seems like a chore. I don't know if that's what happened to you tho, I'm talking out of my own experience.
Okiedokie, thank you! c:
@NeraAljon
Ah yes I know how it is! starting a game all pumped up and suddenly, everything seems like a chore. I don't know if that's what happened to you tho, I'm talking out of my own experience.
Okiedokie, thank you! c:
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
@NeraAljon
Thanks for the offer, unfortunately there were only 3 dragons I liked, but you liked other user's stories more than mine ;>_>
Congratz to the winners though, hope you guys enjoy
@NeraAljon
Thanks for the offer, unfortunately there were only 3 dragons I liked, but you liked other user's stories more than mine ;>_>
Congratz to the winners though, hope you guys enjoy
@Kamishii - Sorry about that! The dragons went like hotcakes once I opened it up for everyone to pick and choose, so now there's only two left. Oh well. I may keep them if no one else speaks up about em. xD
@Kamishii - Sorry about that! The dragons went like hotcakes once I opened it up for everyone to pick and choose, so now there's only two left. Oh well. I may keep them if no one else speaks up about em. xD
@NeraAljon

Oh gosh two? Jeeze, I have my eyes on Itzll, Tourmaline and Zebrine, but if those are taken, I could go for one of the two.

I'm just desperate for new dragons, and I love giving 'em homes.
@NeraAljon

Oh gosh two? Jeeze, I have my eyes on Itzll, Tourmaline and Zebrine, but if those are taken, I could go for one of the two.

I'm just desperate for new dragons, and I love giving 'em homes.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
@Heropon - xD You might want to check my lair again. I only have two dragons left on Page 3... All the others are long gone. :'D
@Heropon - xD You might want to check my lair again. I only have two dragons left on Page 3... All the others are long gone. :'D
@NeraAljon

Ooh a female Imperial! I really like them!

So. What do.
@NeraAljon

Ooh a female Imperial! I really like them!

So. What do.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
@Heropon - So you want Gaia? She's yours. I'll send her over now
@Heropon - So you want Gaia? She's yours. I'll send her over now
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21