Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Transformers: Dragons
1 2 ... 316 317 318 319 320 ... 535 536
@yodana

Circuit would be the best tert for him, considering how Animated Ratchet looks.

Between Okapi and Underbelly, I think Underbelly is the better pick.

Imperials are actually sort of fitting, given that they're sort of bitter about being abandoned by the Lightweaver, and Animated Ratchet is pretty grumpy.
@yodana

Circuit would be the best tert for him, considering how Animated Ratchet looks.

Between Okapi and Underbelly, I think Underbelly is the better pick.

Imperials are actually sort of fitting, given that they're sort of bitter about being abandoned by the Lightweaver, and Animated Ratchet is pretty grumpy.
elementalrainbowcopy_zpse73654a4.jpg19980443.png20065282.png19980442.png20065284.png20102826.png
@yodana
I'm a big fan of underbelly and current myself, but go for eyespots if you'd like them better!
But the crackle must definitely be swapped for something else.
@yodana
I'm a big fan of underbelly and current myself, but go for eyespots if you'd like them better!
But the crackle must definitely be swapped for something else.
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@frameofreality Your 5 eggs hatched! Do you want me to send them back to you via crossroads?
@frameofreality Your 5 eggs hatched! Do you want me to send them back to you via crossroads?
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.giftumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
@IsABellJar13

Yes, I replied to your message too. Ty again! ^-^
@IsABellJar13

Yes, I replied to your message too. Ty again! ^-^
MRMeAKr.png
@yodana

Circuit or underbelly for him, no doubt about it (underbelly will be significantly cheaper, though).

I actually think his wings would look nice with stripes!
@yodana

Circuit or underbelly for him, no doubt about it (underbelly will be significantly cheaper, though).

I actually think his wings would look nice with stripes!
@Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @turtlesaurusrex @NotQuiteToxic

Hey guys, so my Arcee pair just had four babies if anyone's interested. They can be found in the back of my lair. I don't have a set price for them, so just make me an offer via Crossroads. Also, their parents are up for grabs as well.
@Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird @turtlesaurusrex @NotQuiteToxic

Hey guys, so my Arcee pair just had four babies if anyone's interested. They can be found in the back of my lair. I don't have a set price for them, so just make me an offer via Crossroads. Also, their parents are up for grabs as well.
MRMeAKr.png
@turtlesaurusrex @NotQuiteToxic @Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LonelyBird I got a Male Skydancer that can be used as a Rodimus. He's in the AH for 20k [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=51298&tab=dragon&did=10959578][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109596/10959578_350.png[/img][/url] [quote]Maroon/Chocolate/Gold Tiger/Shimmer/Crackle[/quote]
@turtlesaurusrex @NotQuiteToxic @Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LonelyBird

I got a Male Skydancer that can be used as a Rodimus. He's in the AH for 20k
10959578_350.png
Quote:
Maroon/Chocolate/Gold
Tiger/Shimmer/Crackle
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.pngtumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@@Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird A friend of mine is trying to sell this lil cutey: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10896435][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/108965/10896435_350.png[/img][/url] I think he'd make an awesome ratchet tho he is every pricey.
@@Everon @gurubot @meezerqueen @Dainamo @lunatron @Korento @blurrberrymuffin @yodana @suckerpunch @Ravage @Aujiroth @reset @dicyclono @IsABellJar13 @Gildedspark @Astraya @Delphi @WhirlyBird @Septica @MistHowler @EveMorichika @TheChronicler @Abigail1600 @Coldlock @ArmoredAvenger @frameofreality @DefyingGravity @CyberNexus @LadyBot @LonelyBird

A friend of mine is trying to sell this lil cutey:
10896435_350.png
I think he'd make an awesome ratchet tho he is every pricey.
mlNVeHM.jpg
@DemonicDuchess

O mo gosh, he's perfect! But I really have to save my gems so I need to let it go ♪

If I didn't have lair full of gem gene projects...
@DemonicDuchess

O mo gosh, he's perfect! But I really have to save my gems so I need to let it go ♪

If I didn't have lair full of gem gene projects...
@Korento TELL me about it. X_x But perhaps she'll take a gold equivalent?
@Korento TELL me about it. X_x But perhaps she'll take a gold equivalent?
mlNVeHM.jpg
1 2 ... 316 317 318 319 320 ... 535 536