Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 263 264 265 266 267 ... 2734 2735
Ice flight needs to come get Icewarden from the northeast US. Seriously. Please take him I have snow up to my knees
Ice flight needs to come get Icewarden from the northeast US. Seriously. Please take him I have snow up to my knees
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
It's -15 here, even without the windchill. I have five blankets on and it's still not enough. I even have to go into town to get a haircut. I don't want to leave this bed.
It's -15 here, even without the windchill. I have five blankets on and it's still not enough. I even have to go into town to get a haircut. I don't want to leave this bed.
delete_ltr.png
I swear to Gladekeeper I'm fed up with this bullcrap weather. Mother Nature can suck my *** at this rate. I'm sick of snow, I'm sick of extreme cold, I'm sick of my knee hurting from all of this. I just want spring and spring-like thunderstorms at this rate and I'm phobic of thunderstorms.
I swear to Gladekeeper I'm fed up with this bullcrap weather. Mother Nature can suck my *** at this rate. I'm sick of snow, I'm sick of extreme cold, I'm sick of my knee hurting from all of this. I just want spring and spring-like thunderstorms at this rate and I'm phobic of thunderstorms.
rlfh5f.jpg
ritz crackers are delicious, just wish my mom wouldn't give me grief for buying anything not organic.
ritz crackers are delicious, just wish my mom wouldn't give me grief for buying anything not organic.
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
I swear to Naga if it snows again,when there's been this much melt,I will rip the head off a plush of mine.

Or take out my anger on some Timburr or Dracozombies.
I swear to Naga if it snows again,when there's been this much melt,I will rip the head off a plush of mine.

Or take out my anger on some Timburr or Dracozombies.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
I have a blanket printed with cats. So many cats. Cats.
I have a blanket printed with cats. So many cats. Cats.
+3 FR time
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
Freaking snow.
Freaking snow.
What's the point of looking up a word if I then have to look up the words defining that word.
What's the point of looking up a word if I then have to look up the words defining that word.
I NEED SUSTENANCE

PREFERABLY COFFEE

AND MAYBE SOME CHOCOLATE
I NEED SUSTENANCE

PREFERABLY COFFEE

AND MAYBE SOME CHOCOLATE
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
I received one of my life's warmest hugs today and loved every minute of it. Yes, it lasted minutes.

I think I'm addicted now.
I received one of my life's warmest hugs today and loved every minute of it. Yes, it lasted minutes.

I think I'm addicted now.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
1 2 ... 263 264 265 266 267 ... 2734 2735